2022 OFFICIAL NBA PLAYOFF THREAD - NBA FINALS TIME - GS 4-2 - STEVE GETS #4……ON NT - SUMMER JAM SCREEN RECEIPTS INCOMING……

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dudes still on this :lol:. This will never go away.
This is the one take that bothers me the most. It completely invalidates the work dude put in. Guess just being the son of an NBA is all it takes, which is why the Jordan Boys are hall of famers..... :emoji_confounded:

This is the one take that bothers me the most. It completely invalidates the work dude put in. Guess just being the son of an NBA is all it takes, which is why the Jordan Boys are hall of famers..... :emoji_confounded:
I ain't even say all that but cats gotta realize that having him being such an underdog is as egregious. And I don't even hate the guy but the gymnastics his fanatics be doing is some Cirque Du Soleil ****

Happy the W’s are back. When Bobby Myers revamped the bench that could play key roles, I knew (this much) they’d be a playoff team.

Happy to see Klay have a strong game last night too.

And props to Kevin Looney. Everyone expected him to simply be a role player and off the team when his hip injuries lingered. But dude turned it on this season and just breasted this postseason. Happy to see that.

EYE have seen many people comment here that Klay was washed.

Is he still washed or not ? Please someone tell the people.
Washed is a strong word. Kyle Lowry is washed. I just think Klay just has to make some off-season adjustments.

Dedication.. :lol:

Screenshot_20220527-115316_NewsBreak.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom