2022 OFFICIAL NBA PLAYOFF THREAD - NBA FINALS TIME - GS 4-2 - STEVE GETS #4……ON NT - SUMMER JAM SCREEN RECEIPTS INCOMING……

Status
Not open for further replies.
For the people who have been watching this heat series the last two games. Are butlers knees that messed up that it’s hindering his shots or is he just choking?

Too many people talking like a C’s win tonight is a forgone conclusion. I don’t like it.
Man, I was confused as hell. I barely watched the Cs/Heat series…but you would think it is 3-0 Cs…instead of 3-2 :lol:

It’s taken two of the worst shooting performances I’ve ever seen from the Heat for the Celtics to be in this position. If the Heat shoot slightly better tonight, they can extend this to 7.

Look at YALL doing cartwheels to discredit gods son
45E37BB7-1126-48F2-B88E-49A47C9AAFC1.png
Gotta give them credit.

Got off to a fast start but They were only a little better than .500 over the last 40-50 regular season games. Only played like 1 game with this current lineup before the playoffs started.

This was absolutely not supposed to be the year. Incredible turnaround.

Credit to Kerr for continuing to run his system when he could’ve easily simplified things & turned into the Golden State Rockets.

I think Klay just needs to get In rythm.

Dude ain’t play in 3 years, with a completely new team.

This is only his 16th game with the core + new guys.

The dubs are 12-4 in that period.
Rhythm would help. He seems to be hard on himself when he has an off game, so a lot of it is mental too

Problem is Herro is hobbled and Jimmy has ran out of jumpers.

Grant/Horford were forcing Giannis into bricks so Bam has no chance 1on1 :lol:

So he has to feast on switches.

Problem is they’re in drop coverage on Jimmy and he’s not making them pay.

If Herro was healthy, Boston would have to show, opening up the pocket pass to Bam. Or Boston would have to switch, leaving Bam on a smaller guy. Then if help comes you’d have Strus/Tuck in the corners waiting.

But Herro missing two games in the conference finals right after playing like trash leads me to believe that he can barely move.

Lowry at his best can score too but he has that bum hamstring.

Miami paying their guards a lot of money, all of them are injured unfortunately.

If even one of them can make some shots from the perimeter, it’ll open everything up. If not, they’ll lose another lopsided game.

the warriors are a very likable team…

but i see cats in here talking parade routes this morning already, completely dismissing the eastern conference champion…

ill say this and leave, if any other fan base was counting their chickens before they hatched this thread would be UGLY!!

but it’s just accepted cause it’s the warriors i guess…

like i’ve been saying…the job ain’t done.. these eastern teams present problems…

Last edited:
Congratulations to curry and the warriors. They were actually able to develop young talent and be contenders at the same time. I thought unless they made a win now move (trading both lottery picks) for immediate help they would’ve been stuck. Credit to the entire team from the players, to the front office, and Kerr. With all that being said though….

F GSW
Boston in 6

the warriors are a very likable team…

but i see cats in here taking parade routes this morning already completely dismissing the eastern conference champion…

ill say this and leave, if any other fan base was counting their chickens before they hatched this thread would be UGLY!!

but it’s just accepted cause it’s the warriors i guess…

like i’ve been saying…the job ain’t done.. these eastern teams present problems…

you mean in the same thread where mfs wrote the warriors off because of how they finished the regular season??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom