2022 OFFICIAL NBA PLAYOFF THREAD - NBA FINALS TIME - GS 4-2 - STEVE GETS #4……ON NT - SUMMER JAM SCREEN RECEIPTS INCOMING……

Status
Not open for further replies.
Me running the marathon tomorrow after this win

InsignificantPresentHalcyon-size_restricted.gif

I've got Roku, too. Like a minute behind. That's what happens to me sometimes, too. I just have to not check NT if I want to pretend to watch the next 30 seconds or so live. :lol: :blush:

-foe

Im exaggerating on 5 min it is like a min or two, usually its no prob but sometimes I dont even feel like responding cause I feel hella late and alot happens in a minute. :lol:

I'll watch a MFer get fouled, step up for a FT, then all of NT like "How'd he miss BOTH?!" :smh: :lol:

-foe

Sometimes if I cant handle the stress of watching a game live ill just tune into the topic and get a spoiler that’ll ease my nerves of watching it “live” on TV.

They would have won if 2 dudes don’t close out on Marcus smart like he’s prime Steph curry
And they would have been up 3 instead of 1 had Kyrie or KD attacked the paint and either scored on 2 footer or gotten to the free throw line to extend their lead on their previous possession.

Bottom line was, BKN was up and couldn't close cause Bos's bigs (Horford, Theis, and Williams) are more active and better than Brooklyn's bigs (Claxton, Drummond). Rebounding numbers, points in the paint numbers...all evidence of this.

Game should not have come down to the final possession when you shooting 54% from the field and 46% from 3 and both your stars score 62-63 points combined

Last edited:
That last basket really was beautiful, though. Time running out but smooth ball movement with no forced shots, 3 or 4 Celtics touched the ball? They literally went inside, outside pump fake that took out TWO defenders, back inside. You love to see it.

-foe

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom