2022 OFFICIAL NBA PLAYOFF THREAD - NBA FINALS TIME - GS 4-2 - STEVE GETS #4……ON NT - SUMMER JAM SCREEN RECEIPTS INCOMING……

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bro some of y’all are acting like you forgot what happened when Kyrie was in Boston

If you get traded to Boston and decide you want to leave after a year that’s fine… BUT

mans held a press conference on the Boston Garden floor told everyone that he wanted to have his number retired in the rafters with Larry Bird and Bill Russell… And then just left without saying anything.Not to mention the crap he pulled before the playoffs last year

Yo so hold up…I’ve seen a couple of posts on this…y’all are telling me “the most skilled player of all-time” and a Top 5 player in the league need Benjamin Simmons, who hasn’t played a game all season, to come back by Game 3 OF THE FIRST ROUND to save the teams season?
3A989716-6897-4E42-A13F-220979ACCD1D.jpeg

Yo so hold up…I’ve seen a couple of posts on this…y’all are telling me “the most skilled player of all-time” and a Top 5 player in the league need Benjamin Simmons, who hasn’t played a game all season, to come back by Game 3 OF THE FIRST ROUND to save the teams season?
3A989716-6897-4E42-A13F-220979ACCD1D.jpeg
They definitely need Ben on defense

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom