2022 OFFICIAL NBA PLAYOFF THREAD - NBA FINALS TIME - GS 4-2 - STEVE GETS #4……ON NT - SUMMER JAM SCREEN RECEIPTS INCOMING……

Status
Not open for further replies.

Theo Pinson somewhere

thanos-sunset.gif

They need to make the court bigger by 4-6 inches, especially sidelines. Players are too big these days with size 22 shoes lol

That corner three line is like 8 inches from the sideline :lol:

Yeah, for real.

These playoffs, I seen Klay step out 2x, Oladipo, Duncan Robinson I believe, Jaylen Brown against the Nets, Steph the other night....

Driving baseline I can understand. But it's just wild to me how often it happens, especially with the snipers.

I do agree he let Shaq with his Cookie Monster/Mutumbo voice pressure him into saying it. :lol:

"WHO WOULD YOU LIKE TO PLAY? BE HONEST! C'MON DRAYMOND, HOW LONG WE BEEN BOYS DRAYMOND?"

And at this point in his career, Day Day should know better.

jimmy really guaranteed the game 7 victory.

that might come back to bite him in the ***.

bam is scared out there. lowry is washed and herro is probably done for the season with the groin injury.

butler is gonna need to get 60 on a bad knee against a celtics team who has been good on the road this playoffs. 6-2 on the road including 2 wins a piece on the road against the nets, bucks, and heat.

i had celtics in 6 but a game 7 is much needed for the long.lay off before the nba finals.

i’m super washed..fell asleep at 7 last night… watching the game now…

jimmy looks recovered from that dirty play by pritchard…

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom