2022 OFFICIAL NBA PLAYOFF THREAD - NBA FINALS TIME - GS 4-2 - STEVE GETS #4……ON NT - SUMMER JAM SCREEN RECEIPTS INCOMING……

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don’t want to be one of those people who can’t give credit where it’s due, so Jimothy Bunyan was absolutely amazing in the game last night. He’s had a few of those in these playoffs.

Really a fascinating player. Can’t think of another star player (past or present) that can so often go from looking completely unstoppable to average from game to game. But when he gets rolling, he really gets rolling.

the celtics have pretty much rolled with a 7 man rotation for the last 2 games

I know they arent old but damn...

Still cant believe they let jim go off like that. I know white got going, but Tatum and brown went missing down the stretch.

At some point, you got to take the ball out of jimmy and let someone else beat you. If that is bam or other guys getting good looks, so be it. Switch it up, dont let them see the same defense over and over

jimmy looks recovered from that dirty play by pritchard…

That play where Pritchard tried to pull his patella off and throw it in the balcony? Malicious stuff, man. I think Jimmy recovered too.
no way Draymond's comment turned into a 'code break' situation......

Getting high on your own supply
F*****g your boy’s chick
Predicting the ECF

Man has got to have a code

At some point, you got to take the ball out of jimmy and let someone else beat you. If that is bam or other guys getting good looks, so be it. Switch it up, dont let them see the same defense over and over
His 3-ball was going last night, which definitely makes him more challenging to guard, but even still the Celtics made it way to easy for him to get wherever he wanted to go on the offensive end.

UD damn near let nikola put keef out for the season and they did nothing but bark

1636473589521.jpeg

Man had averaged 9 points over the last week :lol: Conventional wisdom said he’d run out of gas eventually.

Considering how tight it was, Ime probably won’t change anything & will dare Jimmy to do it again. Miami needed every single one of that 47. If he can only muster 30-35 in G7 is that enough?

Heat were shooting poorly before last night because they couldn’t ever get two Celtics on the ball so every single shot was contested & difficult.

You sell out on Jimmy, who is a very willing passer, and let the other 4 guys get wide open looks & you’re playing with fire.

jimmy really guaranteed the game 7 victory.

that might come back to bite him in the ***.

bam is scared out there. lowry is washed and herro is probably done for the season with the groin injury.

butler is gonna need to get 60 on a bad knee against a celtics team who has been good on the road this playoffs. 6-2 on the road including 2 wins a piece on the road against the nets, bucks, and heat.

i had celtics in 6 but a game 7 is much needed for the long.lay off before the nba finals.
If anybody can do it, it's MJ son

I like Grant Williams. He’s a good role player and any team would love to have him. Bro did a fantastic job on Giannis Williams…. But gah damn how annoying can one player get. He spent the whole damn game complaining to the officials. Like shut the **** up and play already. You can tell his teammates / coaches know he’s annoying as **** too lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom