2022 OFFICIAL NBA PLAYOFF THREAD - NBA FINALS TIME - GS 4-2 - STEVE GETS #4……ON NT - SUMMER JAM SCREEN RECEIPTS INCOMING……

Status
Not open for further replies.
when you play 48 you can’t “perform” every second…when you play that many minutes you get rest in game by camping in the corner a few possessions while you catch ur breath…

its impossible to be on the gas pedal all 48…
which is my point. if he really can't help at all on those full 48, might as well been on the bench. in truth, Strus and Lowry (eventhough he made a stupid timeout) did a lot on that comeback. what I'm saying is, the 48 minute excuse is not enough to say that Jimmy should have had a pass for that last stupid attempt that he did. he made a crucial mistake which could have gone for them. it was a terrible attempt.

- Klay still playing his way back into top 75 shape.

- Steph wrist only 99.9% after the break 2 years ago.

- GP2 still looking for his kufi in the upper deck of the Oracle.

This the time when ****** start being intellectually dishonest :lol:

Two teams played "injured" teams on their road to the finals. Only one catches flack for it. Point this out and then ****** wanna start Juelzing.

Can't WAIT for "if Robert Williams was 100%" in a few weeks :lol:
are the Celtics that desperate to use Lebron's excuse when losing? :rofl:

This the time when ****** start being intellectually dishonest :lol:

Two teams played "injured" teams on their road to the finals. Only one catches flack for it. Point this out and then ****** wanna start Juelzing.

Can't WAIT for "if Robert Williams was 100%" in a few weeks :lol:

it’s only a matter of time:

“tatum’s shoulder and smart’s ankle are the real FMVP not steph!” -NT

BIG LEEMELONE BIG LEEMELONE

Scared money don't make money. I tried to help.

Untitled.jpg

i find it pretty amusing that we got dudes in here rooting for a team while being silent about how that said team is in the final after needing G7s to beat two of their opponents that were missing their second leading scorers but soon enough those same people will be crying about how top 10 of all-time $t4ph only got #4 because Ja was out

elpablo21 elpablo21 dubs in 5

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom