2022 OFFICIAL NBA PLAYOFF THREAD - NBA FINALS TIME - GS 4-2 - STEVE GETS #4……ON NT - SUMMER JAM SCREEN RECEIPTS INCOMING……

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bojan in the cut:
afdaf.png

Took me a while to realize where I recognized him from.

i find it pretty amusing that we got dudes in here rooting for a team while being silent about how that said team is in the final after needing G7s to beat two of their opponents that were missing their second leading scorers but soon enough those same people will be crying about how top 10 of all-time $t4ph only got #4 because Ja was out

I'm gonna need you to clean up that run-on sentence if you want me understand your point.

NT is filled with dubs hating hypocrites

Literally warned the entire thread what was gonna happen months ago

But the people need to know, how are y’all dubs in 4 before every series and then when y’all lose a game y’all are the underdogs?

Asking for a friend, well actually the whole thread

But the people need to know, how are y’all dubs in 4 before every series and then when y’all lose a game y’all are the underdogs?

Asking for a friend, well actually the whole thread

@ the people who said dubs in 4 but then later say dubs are the underdogs

We finally here. THE NBA FINALS ARE BACK
rejoice.png

and you're on the list
2uxzjg2_th.png

2enwxtg.png
j6r1np.png
2ijjj2v.png
2enwxtg.png

DUBS PICKS
@tay1 Dubs in 6
@vidiviciun #Dubsin4
@frshstunna Dubsin 6
@allergic2broke Dubs in 5
Brosizzlew30.23 Brosizzlew30.23 Dubs in 6
@sneeker Dubs in 4
@nickmaz96 Dubs in however many games it takes
@wavycrocket Dubs un 4
freeze freeze Dubs in 6
lambo.png

@dland24 Dubs in 6
@addict4sneakers Dubs in 6
antidope antidope Dubs in 6
@sooperhooper Dubs in 6
@Air Pope Dubs in 7
@flyerthandelta Dubs in 7
@pmatic's :emoji_heart: Dubs in 5
dman14 dman14 Dubs in 4
@Tony $now Dubsin 6
@uzzzle Dubs in 6
@Chopper Dubs in 7
@moe200069 Draymond "NOPE" Dubs in 6
CELTICS PICKS
D StaXX D StaXX Celtics in 7
@osh kosh bosh Celtics in 7
Celtics Fanatic BIG LEEMELONE BIG LEEMELONE Celtics in 7
@chao7 Celtics in 6
amitt5504 amitt5504 Celtics in 7
@DLF Celtics in 6
@jballer20 Celtics in 6
@Benny Hinn Celtics in 6
651akathepaul 651akathepaul Celtics in 7
@Coupé It Reluctantly C's in 7
@pmatic's 🧠 Celtics in 6
@noblekane Celtics in 6
@justblaze2k7 Celtics in 7
@B Sox C's in 7

30jh0yt.png
PICKS
@Mark Antony Warios in 4
@T0INE Dubs in 3.5
amitt5504 amitt5504 NT in 7
@Cashflow Heat in 9
@aepps20 Dubs in 10 and Celts in 10

cMIhMHq.png
PICKS
@aepps20 Zaddy Trump in 2024

Make sure you got me down, Dubs in 6

ESPN got some goofys on it. Perk just said with a straight face that Tatum may not have finals experience but last night he channeled someone that has quite a bit of experience and he can use his experience moving forward and that's the same thing.

Bruh..
Perk must think this some kind of Disney Channel movie

I think the Warriors should win but they haven't really looked that great this post season. They fall asleep and start playing sloppy to often. Tatum and Brown should get everything they want in this series but Boston be looking sloppy at times too.

Last edited:
I predicted dubs in 5 v mavs and was correct
I honestly believe the warriors faced better competition in griz and mavs
Boston is way too sloppy. Warriors defense will give them hell. Luka a better iso player than anyone on the celts. I do no thinl the jays will be efficient enough. Dubs will force the turnovers and convert them to points

I just think it's too much to ask to chase the Warriors around on defense then come down and get a bucket yourself.

The Celtics offense is way more linear so the inverse doesn't apply.

Tatum and Brown will get theirs for the most part. Both will average at least 23+ apiece for the series.

The key to beating this Celtic team 4x outta 7 is to minimize the effectiveness of Smart, Williams, and Horford by being extra physical with them. You not gonna stop Tatum and Brown but you can nullify Boston's 3 other key role players because 1) they're not threats offensively, and 2) if they can't get much on offense, they're in trouble cause the Warriors are going to force Boston to have to maintain their defensive intensity for a full 48, which is an extremely daunting task.

I do not see Boston overwhelming the Warriors in two key battles: rebounding and points in the paint.

And GSW easily has the bodies and depth to match up.

If Igoudala and Porter are healthy it will be a boost defensively for GSW cause that's two all around defenders who can play physical and make things a little bit more difficult for the C's wings and forwards.

Warriors can throw any combo of Klay, Wiggins, JTA, Iggy, and even Porter Jr all at Brown and Tatum and give them a run for their money.

Wardell, Poole, and GP are enough to give Smart and White fits and I have a huge feeling Smart will be nowhere near as effective vs GSW as he was against any of the teams he faced in the East.

That leaves Horford and the Williams boys and my money says Dray, Looney, Kuminga, Porter, and Bjelica find multiple ways to keep Boston's Bigs relatively quiet throughout the series.

Kerr will know how to scheme against Boston. I think Warriors are more versatile and can give the C's a wider variety of different looks. From a coaching standpoint, that's Gold.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom