2022 OFFICIAL NBA PLAYOFF THREAD - NBA FINALS TIME - GS 4-2 - STEVE GETS #4……ON NT - SUMMER JAM SCREEN RECEIPTS INCOMING……

Status
Not open for further replies.
C's hitting their 3's so far

Dubs still not having too many issues scoring in the paint rn

AlarmingNeighboringCopepod-size_restricted.gif

Seen “highlights” of a WNBA all star game (dunno which one) and I never seen so many airballs from 3 in one game. :lol:

WNBA is just a bad product. People really just capping when they say watch the WNBA for real team basketball and blah blah. Tbh nothing is gonna help that league. I saw an ASG “highlight” reel on youtube and never seen so many airballs in my life.

WNBA basketball?

Yuck. I rather watch Chuck play golf.

You don't care about it but somehow found the time to make all those posts about it and went to pull up All Star game highlights.

This is weird man, quit it. Like its crazy that you do this. You invest time into something you claim to hate. How does this make sense to you? Is it for the reps? Like I don't understand, I wanna understand. But if you can't explain it to me you gotta stop doing it cause its WEIRD

Back to the Warriors though IDC do what you want but its weird.

You don't care about it but somehow found the time to make all those posts about it and went to pull up All Star game highlights.

This is weird man, quit it. Like its crazy that you do this. You invest time into something you claim to hate. How does this make sense to you? Is it for the reps? Like I don't understand, I wanna understand. But if you can't explain it to me you gotta stop doing it cause its WEIRD

Back to the Warriors though IDC do what you want but its weird.

Theres a game 1 of the Finals b. We can talk about this later. :lol:

Curry out here having fun and hitting his shots. RIP Boston it was fun for the first 20 seconds.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom