2022 OFFICIAL NBA PLAYOFF THREAD - NBA FINALS TIME - GS 4-2 - STEVE GETS #4……ON NT - SUMMER JAM SCREEN RECEIPTS INCOMING……

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kinda miss the Spike Lee intros from last year
9zy7x0.png

Speaking of

I remember the Celtics being in the Finals.. anyone in Boston below 16-17 probably doesn't. 2008 and 2010 were great, but Steph vs. Celtics. Klay. Draymond. Poole. Wiggins at a championship parade. Then Boston actually has a good team. Let's go fellas have a great series.

I sincerely hope we dont have a Heat/Celts type series where every other game a blowout.

man listen, I really hate all the NBA's pomp and circumstance, of all the major leagues it feels like the most unnecessary, idk how to explain it

There's something to appreciate about a game starting when it's supposed to. Especially with all the commercials. Anthem, commercial, lineups, commercial, corny promo, commercial, etc

It's crazy how much I care about Steph Curry now in the context of basketball. Like if you didn't know what team I root for and started talking to me about basketball, you would leave that conversation thinking that I am a Warriors fan. I might as well be a Warriors fan with how much I care about Steph Curry.

He means more to me than the Spurs do. That is so crazy to me. Maybe I always knew it. I was in denial. Steph Curry is the best thing that ever happened to basketball to me.
I feel the same way about Lance Stephenson

Shordi STILL in Russia? Damn
This whole "pretending you don't somehow consume WNBA news as if it is not very intertwined in NBA news" is weird man. Like they just put WNBA news into the NBA Finals coverage, you arent just magically avoiding this content.

Its weird man. Quit it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom