2022 OFFICIAL NBA PLAYOFF THREAD - NBA FINALS TIME - GS 4-2 - STEVE GETS #4……ON NT - SUMMER JAM SCREEN RECEIPTS INCOMING……

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know that BIG LEEMELONE BIG LEEMELONE has been anti-Steph/Warriors, but I’m thinking his current Celtics support is some long-con, advanced reverse jinx ploy. Don’t believe it C’s fans.
download (3).jpeg

Coaches infatuation with making their wings Lebron is infuriating to me at times. Tatum would really benefit from catching the ball from 17 feet and in instead of always catching with the defense in front of him. Far too many wings fall in love with this for me.
He’d benefit greatly from playing with a real table setter.

I'm a Curry > Durant guy, but

im the most unbiased lakers warriors fan on this board. my favorite warrior is steph curry after chris webber and timmy hardaway but even i will admit kd was driving that bus those 2 years.

draymond big mouth really ****** everything up man

cant rely on klay for ****

White, Horford, and JB in the 4th all made their mark, nothing but respect for those guys.

On the other end, I need Poole to be more decisive, Klay to find his spots and throw up more shots, and maybe Wigs to be more assertive again. Also, stupid turnovers again, combined with the C's defense and athleticism is a disaster waiting to happen.

im the most unbiased lakers warriors fan on this board. my favorite warrior is steph curry after chris webber and timmy hardaway but even i will admit kd was driving that bus those 2 years.

draymond big mouth really ****ed everything up man

cant rely on klay for ****
man everything is easy when you got KD and curry on the floor. team was like playing San Andreas with the all weapons arsenal cheat activated

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom