2022 OFFICIAL NBA PLAYOFF THREAD - NBA FINALS TIME - GS 4-2 - STEVE GETS #4……ON NT - SUMMER JAM SCREEN RECEIPTS INCOMING……

Status
Not open for further replies.
other way around

magicceltics.jpg

Why did Magic Johnson do this?

What’s the story behind this?

im the most unbiased lakers warriors fan on this board. my favorite warrior is steph curry after chris webber and timmy hardaway but even i will admit kd was driving that bus those 2 years.

draymond big mouth really ****ed everything up man

cant rely on klay for ****
dman14 dman14

Steph had no help in the 4th.
The way they were defending him its not gonna be easy for him to just take over. Like KD’s quote alluded to, there comes a time where individual creativity becomes paramount in pressure situations.

dray is doing math at the presser
he is so shocked that the other guys hit that many 3s :lol:

dray shooting 2/12 and missing fts hurt.. them wide open threes he bricked were terrible. gotta be more efficient than that

Every sport show gonna have a field day with this 😂… moral of the story here tho… make sure Tatum don’t touch the ball and good things will Happen

I know that but like what was the joke?

Or was it just Magic being his corny self? :lol:
I know some of these new Lakers fans rooting for the Celtics is confusing but given the rivalry at that time the joke probably hits a little better in the height of the rivalry :lol:

Shaq being so good at basketball and yet so stupid at analyzing it is legit dumfounding. Ion get it at all.
you just found out about it? Shaq has been fuming with B.S. and hatred for years now as a commentator. the difference between him and Charles is atleast Charles is being real.

Warriors are still winning this series. Boston won’t be making all these 3’s like this again.

Props to Boston for taking game 1. Still a long series.
I'm up like 300 rn, probably over a g once the inevitable hate seeps in and another fool wants to part ways with his money rather than acknowledge the truth

Anybody else like the Warriors? @wavycrocket @VARNELL HILL @friscostylez @ThePeoplesChamp_ I don't think you have ANY open wagers 🤔🤔🤔
jsindaa jsindaa

🤔🤔🤔

antidope antidope you’re my guy, but your takes about this series have been wild. Nothing about this game should be too surprising. We know that Golden State gives up open 3s, and Boston hit em. We also know Boston is the best defensive team in the league. They flexed that in the 4th.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom