2022 OFFICIAL NBA PLAYOFF THREAD - NBA FINALS TIME - GS 4-2 - STEVE GETS #4……ON NT - SUMMER JAM SCREEN RECEIPTS INCOMING……

Status
Not open for further replies.
I remember last year in this thread y’all were crowning CP3 the GOAT and then by the end of the finals yall were saying he was a JOKE

Different year same ish :lol:

Hmm, it could be but Tatum and Booker are clearly MVP talents or at the very least had MVP seasons

Yah I definitely don't think that about Booker.

A very very good player, on a perfectly constructed roster,

Imo Suns success less about top end talent and more about roster, team IQ, coaching chemistry ect

CP3 went off.

If they can manage CP3 from goin off, the Pels can get a game or two possibly.

Yah I definitely don't think that about Booker.

A very very good player, on a perfectly constructed roster,

Imo Suns success less about top end talent and more about roster, team IQ, coaching chemistry ect
Yeah I get what you're getting at and I don't necessarily disagree with any of it

Don't think there are any super teams left but could see it happening again when the stars align

Pels gotta leave Hayes on the bench and kinda give Graham more run vs Payne. They have the size to matchup but CJ gotta try harder

Suns still win but Pels can make them work

I mean he's good, but I have a hard time with him, he seems like a shade below that.

The Celtics success seems much more.about the fit and composition of the roster than like Tatum being this world destroyer.
The team completely goes as he goes. And he played at a top 5 level in 2022. Scoring, playmaking, defending. #1 in the league in +/-. Can go toe to toe with anyone in the league.

Imo both fundamentally powered by elite top end talent.

So maybe not super teams but certainly not ensemble type teams.
Definitely. I get what you're saying. I think the Suns have 2 All-NBA guys and 1 All-Star in Ayton

But yeah I get it and somewhat agree

Include the Grizzlies too, they been getting a lot of hype coming into the Playoffs as real contenders

This playoffs has a lot contender ensemble casts.

I feel like more than I can ever remember.

The Heat, Celtics, Suns, all contenders without MVP level talents.

Is the age of the super team over?
Tatum just averaged 27 a night, had 31 earlier today & they lose the series if he doesn’t continue. JB also has to play like an all star.

Book also avg’d 27 and accounted for nearly 40 points tonight & will also need to keep that up in the conference finals & beyond. CP also needs to score.

Miami is the closest you get to ensemble & they have some difficult matchups ahead against Philly/Milwaukee. They recently dropped a game to Philly when Embiid didn’t play.

Finally catching up, Nets in 6 still!

Kyrie most idgaf player all time.

Man’s said hell with a vaccine and got his way, told Nike his shoes was wack, and flicked off fans all in the same season.

Love he going back these fans. Fans legit think they own players smh

Kd due to go off next couple games and nets should get this.

Demar 6 for 25 lmaooo….usually he hides in the 2nd round but playoff Demae byke!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom