2022 OFFICIAL NBA PLAYOFF THREAD - NBA FINALS TIME - GS 4-2 - STEVE GETS #4……ON NT - SUMMER JAM SCREEN RECEIPTS INCOMING……

Status
Not open for further replies.
Finally catching up, Nets in 6 still!

Kyrie most idgaf player all time.

Man’s said hell with a vaccine and got his way, told Nike his shoes was wack, and flicked off fans all in the same season.

Love he going back these fans. Fans legit think they own players smh

Kd due to go off next couple games and nets should get this.

Demar 6 for 25 lmaooo….usually he hides in the 2nd round but playoff Demae byke!!

And he wears his own socks. No one else wears colored socks but him. :lol:

Tatum just averaged 27 a night, had 31 earlier today & they lose the series if he doesn’t continue. JB also has to play like an all star.

Book also avg’d 27 and accounted for nearly 40 points tonight & will also need to keep that up in the conference finals & beyond. CP also needs to score.

Miami is the closest you get to ensemble & they have some difficult matchups ahead against Philly/Milwaukee. They recently dropped a game to Philly when Embiid didn’t play.

yes teams have leading scorers.
I don't think these guys are quite on the same level as the top end talents that usually win championships;

Gannis
Lebron
Kawhi
Durant
Durant
Lebron
Curry

All these guys were in the convo for best player in the league.

no shade but
Nobody actually thinks Devin Booker or Jayson Tatum is the best player in basketball.

I don't think these guys are quite on the same level as the top end talents that usually win championships;

Gannis
Lebron
Kawhi
Durant
Durant
Lebron
Curry

no shade but
Nobody actually thinks Devin Booker or Jayson Tatum is the best player in basketball.

You’re just disrespecting two first/second team All-NBA players at this point, man

Gannis
Lebron
Kawhi
Durant
Durant
Lebron
Curry

no shade but
Nobody actually think Devin Booker or Jayson Tatum is the best player in basketball.
You’re asking is the super team era over

Unless the Miami heat win the title, the champ is coming from a team with the same 2 guys combining for somewhere around 50 points every night, which is no different from previous years.

So if you want a title, you need still need at least two high end playmakers. Nothing has changed.

You’re asking is the super team era over

Unless the Miami heat win the title, the champ is coming from a team with the same 2 guys combining for somewhere around 50 points every night, which is no different from previous years.

perhaps im mis describing what

I just mean to say that most of the recent NBA champions generally have two top 10 players
and one of those guys is usually in the convo for best player in basketball.

a lot of the contenders this year don't really have that,
Suns, Heat, Celtic, sucess has been less about elite heliocentric stars.

and more about roster construction, IQ, chemistry, coaching.

perhaps im mis describing what

I just mean to say that most of the recent NBA champions generally have two top 10 players
and one of those guys is usually in the convo for best player in basketball.

a lot of the contenders this year don't really have that,
Suns, Heat, Celtic, sucess has been less about elite heliocentric stars.

and more about roster construction, IQ, chemistry, coaching.

Why are you fixated on the Suns, Heat and Celtics as your contenders list :lol: Its only after Game 1 and there are plenty of other high volume guys left on different teams

Why are you fixated on the Suns, Heat and Celtics as your contenders list :lol: Its only after Game 1 and there are plenty of other high volume guys left on different teams

im not fixated on anything, it's just an observation.
I just think it's an unusually wide open year with more contenders than normal.

mjlol (1) (1).png

Yeah none of those dudes a shoe-in to be better than Tatum on any given night. I'm not saying he's THE best player in the league or anything like that, but he can absolutely impact the game like he's one of them.
I think I'm waiting for him to score 30+ every night. I think he's capable, but I believe that he's not the type to ball hog either so it's a conscious decision for him to include his teammates. But when his team is struggling or he had the hot-hand, he will absolutely take over.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom