2022 OFFICIAL NBA PLAYOFF THREAD - NBA FINALS TIME - GS 4-2 - STEVE GETS #4……ON NT - SUMMER JAM SCREEN RECEIPTS INCOMING……

Status
Not open for further replies.
Think the Nuggets are getting swept. Dubs are probably the worst match-up they could have faced other than the Suns.

And some people will use it as reason to slander Joker’s MVP. But to me it just shows how good he was to get that team to be a 6th seed in the West.
One day sports fans will rise above these things. The second-leading scorer on the Nuggets is at 15 PPG. Like what are we doing here?

Think the Nuggets are getting swept. Dubs are probably the worst match-up they could have faced other than the Suns.

And some people will use it as reason to slander Joker’s MVP. But to me it just shows how good he was to get that team to be a 6th seed in the West.

No…and I need them to win but no. Jokic isn’t getting a pass because Bron didn’t get one in 2018.

He’s the MVP he needs to win.

One day sports fans will rise above these things. The second-leading scorer on the Nuggets is at 15 PPG. Like what are we doing here?
Only Ant is above the slander lol

Jokic my guy but he can’t run from this. It’s inevitable unfortunately

Only issue with Jokic is that he's not THAT good on defense. He doesn't have a good matchup out there for him at all.

The Warriors are too quick, which will only result in Jokic burning out quicker.

Jokic is playing like a top 3 player in the league the past few years but hes not a super scorer and can get exposed on defense still which is a death sentence from your c.

If someone doesn’t know Dave portney is a dumba@)@) with a whole lotta issues and what barstool caters to, zero clue what to tell you at this point

they ain’t been trying be subtle or hide it

as a non-American, I don’t judge all of y’all based off of what dumb@)@) rich white frat boys do and encourage

Boston aint the only fan base with shh in its history, but people conveniently like to talk about certain fan bases over others

Only issue with Jokic is that he's not THAT good on defense. He doesn't have a good matchup out there for him at all.

The Warriors are too quick, which will only result in Jokic burning out quicker.
And even with him not being that good on defense, somehow he still lead the team in blocks and steals :lol:

Aaron Gordon can jump out the gym, but only manages 6 rebounds and .6 blocks. C’mon man

If someone doesn’t know Dave portney is a dumba@)@) with a whole lotta issues and what barstool caters to, zero clue what to tell you at this point

they ain’t been trying be subtle or hide it

as a non-American, I don’t judge all of y’all based off of what dumb@)@) rich white frat boys do and encourage

Boston aint the only fan base with shh in its history, but people conveniently like to talk about certain fan bases over others
The conversation right now is about Boston.

Whenever Utah, Philly or whoever is on some type ****, it gets discussed as well.

Jokic is playing like a top 3 player in the league the past few years but hes not a super scorer and can get exposed on defense still which is a death sentence from your c.
Jokic ain’t a super scorer? Hmm, we had a whole discussion on his scoring a few weeks ago lol

Right now Ant is slander proof because he’s made everyone who thought LaMelo was better shut TF up. (Most of y’all btw)

But he’ll get it one day. :lol:

That’s a lie

Lamelo > Ant.

Ant isn’t even the best player on his team. Stop this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom