2022 OFFICIAL NBA PLAYOFF THREAD - NBA FINALS TIME - GS 4-2 - STEVE GETS #4……ON NT - SUMMER JAM SCREEN RECEIPTS INCOMING……

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lamelo being talked about in the wrong thread. He went 7-25 in a 30pt play-in loss. Not close to being ready to be THAT guy yet.

MA is the highest educated state in the country so don't feel bad that we be teaching you things :wink:

*in before everyone runs to google*

But they said UNCULTURED to me Dead.

TO MEEEEEEE

1650303487328.gif

Honestly thought green bean casserole was just kind of a joke until some dude was ranting about how much he was looking forward to it at our team potluck.

I saw that **** and almost vomited instantly. Disgusting

Yeah this is what people in here are picturing when they hear the word casserole. It's the Americanized midwest version or something.

Get out of this country and you'll have better experiences.

Bobotie is another good one.

I apologize if this triggered something crazy….

I just never heard the words Paella and Casserole together.

That was new. :lol:

Yea I got my knowledge of Paella from sitcoms…..

It wasn’t seeing my grandma make it every Summer or anything :lol:

I might need to hook you up with a couple places in Fall River or Boston maybe Providence :lol:

How did you squeeze Fall River in there? :lol:

I thought people only went there for fetanyl and $5 tugs in the back of Caravans with 1 hub cap.

Last edited:
e, not a

LasagnE.

Ok, fine.
  • LASAGNE, luh-ZAHN-yay: a layered Italian delight made with sausage, slowly stewed tomato sauce, and freshly grated parmesan.
  • LASAGNA, luh-ZAHN-yuh: a 'throw it all in there' American tragedy. Probably baked with beef, canned sauce, parmesan that comes in a plastic canister, and no layers.
-foe

I love me a macaroni pie, and that is technically a casserole

But like antidope antidope said, the word "casserole" evokes thoughts of some nasty culinary caucacity
And fairly so. I can't imagine it was anyone other than a white person who decided to throw canned tuna, noodles and cheese together and bake it. But just because monstrosities like Tuna Casserole exist doesn't mean there aren't also good casseroles out there.

How did you squeeze Fall River in there? :lol:

I thought people only went there for fetanyl and $5 tugs in the back of Caravans.

Well Idk about all that… :lol:

But some good Iberian (Portuguese/Spanish) restaurant there. Providence and Boston too of course.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom