2022 OFFICIAL NBA PLAYOFF THREAD - NBA FINALS TIME - GS 4-2 - STEVE GETS #4……ON NT - SUMMER JAM SCREEN RECEIPTS INCOMING……

Status
Not open for further replies.
Real G move in silence like lasagna

Probably Wayne best line
Weezy F Baby. The F is for Phenomenal >>>>

QbadP.png

Don't even get me started on American 'pizza'. Those round things in that gif ain't it.

-foe

Twitter memes got everyone thinking casseroles are raisins, corn flakes and uncooked chicken now
beli.png
Too many bad experiences at company potlucks

The black people in my office used to huddle and discuss the nonsense folk brought in.

When it was game time, the boss said "Ok, everyone dig in", the one ally in the office (that has been fed that **** for decades) used to give us the survival guide...
giphy.gif

Well Idk about all that… :lol:

But some good Iberian (Portuguese/Spanish) restaurant there. Providence and Boston too of course.

I've had it in Salamanca, Madrid, and Porto. IDK if anything around here would top it. Los Andes on Chalkstone in Providence is good.

Since we’re on the topic of pizza the only thing more trash than NY sports teams and music is the pizza.

I wish I could make a ton of lasagne for you all, SWEAR. Entirely too much work goes into it for it to be rightfully considered 'American casserole.'

Ain't eem American, first of all. 'They' can try to take it and bastardize it with an -a at the end, but that ain't it.

-foe

Think the Nuggets are getting swept. Dubs are probably the worst match-up they could have faced other than the Suns.

And some people will use it as reason to slander Joker’s MVP. But to me it just shows how good he was to get that team to be a 6th seed in the West.

Team had no business being near 50 wins. Jokic is a real easy target. It’s sick :smh:

But that’s my guy. Him and the nuggets breakthrough year next year….will be stuff of a Disney movie. I’m directing it.

Stay tuned

If you're gonna slander NYC, you gotta start and end at the fact that its the filthiest place in America bar none. Garbage in the streets like its normal. Like a 600 to 1 rat to person ratio. All the water surrounding it is contanimated.

If you're gonna slander NYC, you gotta start and end at the fact that its the filthiest place in America bar none. Garbage in the streets like its normal. Like a 600 to 1 rat to person ratio

Let's also talk about how they pay $4000 a month to live in squalor.

If you're gonna slander NYC, you gotta start and end at the fact that its the filthiest place in America bar none. Garbage in the streets like its normal. Like a 600 to 1 rat to person ratio. All the water surrounding it is contanimated.
I’ve only been to NYC a couple of times and the garbage thing definitely caught my attention last time (Summer 2017). Huge piles of trash bags right on the street corners.

LA is plenty dirty itself, but we don’t have that.

Team had no business being near 50 wins. Jokic is a real easy target. It’s sick :smh:

But that’s my guy. Him and the nuggets breakthrough year next year….will be stuff of a Disney movie. I’m directing it.

Stay tuned
Really hoping for all the teams to be fully healthy next season.

Nuggets with Murray and MPJ back.
Clipps with Kawhi back.
Pels with Zion back.

West should be amazing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom