2022 OFFICIAL NBA PLAYOFF THREAD - NBA FINALS TIME - GS 4-2 - STEVE GETS #4……ON NT - SUMMER JAM SCREEN RECEIPTS INCOMING……

Status
Not open for further replies.
i was at my students’ graduation yesterday. i sat for the national anthem and was just minding my business. a handful of parents/families sitting behind me started yelling for me to “stand up! respect america!”

paid it no mind. once it was over, these dudes started screaming “USA! USA!” like bruh.. what the **** does USA got to do with a high school graduation ceremony??
Screenshot_20220610-164915_Chrome.jpg

He’s the N in the group who pulls no yams, but will say “Klay and Steph’s phones are about to die, put your number in my phone so they can text you from my phone when we get to the spot” Then texts them like they were into him from the rip.

Well written :lol:

Select Total Wines have them already going to cop some this weekend.

I think they're supposed to be everywhere on the 16th.
I went to my local Total Wine a few days ago, but had no luck. I'll try again next week.

Kerr is an idiot, Celtics won this series.
Warriors lost the last game cause Looney only played 16 minutes while they got destroyed on the glass, and now he takes him out of the starting lineup. lol

4D chess move by kerr
Otto going to help spread the floor
We finna splash on the celts tonight
Rob williams and old al going to be floating on the perimeter

Steph got to start a fight too. Sometimes when you're getting hoed on d and it doesn't matter who you switch off to, that person immediately calls for the ball and gets buckets, you just have to start some **** and change the narrative.

Would love to see this.

And I don't think a single Celtic would even try to call his bluff either.

y'all trying to get Steve killed lol you seen how Hibbert ragdolled him lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom