2022 OFFICIAL NBA PLAYOFF THREAD - NBA FINALS TIME - GS 4-2 - STEVE GETS #4……ON NT - SUMMER JAM SCREEN RECEIPTS INCOMING……

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bringing up 2015 is hilarious. Not even remotely close. Unless they just hoping they get bailed out by injuries or something.

Draymond is becoming tough to like with all the antics... and I'm a Spartan.

Warriors tonight :pimp:

We don’t mind the antics…. Nobody is asking Dre to pull a rookie magic Johnson and get 40-10-5

ALL we want is a good 10-12 points from dude, he can’t even do that.

There’s nothing wrong with talking but how you can’t muster up 10-15 is laughable

People lie

Numbers don't.

Screenshot 2022-06-10 122129.png
Screenshot 2022-06-10 122155.png

I also have a lot of reciepts of pleas that were copped in 2016 about Draymond's suspension costing GS.

What we're not going to do is have it both ways.

Is this a big enough drop-off for you?

Screenshot 2022-06-10 122927.png
Screenshot 2022-06-10 122910.png
so the warriors play better and win more games when their core players play?

1654892336491.jpeg

Undisputed would be better if Shannon didn't go first everytime. I know it's skips show and he wants to seem smart having the last word but I'd be better if they switched it up more. Especially since skip often has some absurd take it'd be better to lead off with that and let Shannon react rather always having Sharpe go first. I barely even watch it tho not sure why I care.

aepps20 aepps20 had to had signed a deal with NewEra because why lol

This cap is a result of what we all did on Jan 6th. We are 1 Land, under 1 flag, serving OUR ONE AND ONLY PRESIDENT DONALD JOHN TRUMP.

I legit don't know another country that does this sort of weird stuff. It's legit Nazi esque.

Gotta put the stupid flag on everything gotta pledge allegiance ( like really... Think about that phrase), the anthem at random events.

Legit a cult.
you not rocking the Jamaica flag dad hat?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom