2022 OFFICIAL NBA PLAYOFF THREAD - NBA FINALS TIME - GS 4-2 - STEVE GETS #4……ON NT - SUMMER JAM SCREEN RECEIPTS INCOMING……

Status
Not open for further replies.
This might be the most conflicted I’ve ever been about an NBA Finals. I like the Celtics and believe they are the better team, but the loudest anti-Steph people just suck so much…I’m struggling.

I will smoke and pray to the great spirit of the California desert osprey to find my way.

might have to invest time in a ayahuasca retreat so you can find your true self and understand why you'd want to root for the celtics.

Last edited:
Being the “glue” or the “anchor” of the team is Draymond’s participation trophy for their championships. N’s don’t want to keep it a buck with him and say he’s not that nice, so they give him false titles likes he’s somebody. He’s the pure definition of product of a system and if he was drafted by any other team, he would be selling phone cases at the mall because he would be out of the league. He’s the N in the group who pulls no yams, but will say “Klay and Steph’s phones are about to die, put your number in my phone so they can text you from my phone when we get to the spot” Then texts them like they were into him from the rip. Donkey hasn’t been the same since Tristian Kardashian pieced him up in the club. Thank God Lebron was there or Tristan would have caught a body that night!

:rofl: :rofl::rofl:

how tf did i miss this gem?

GSW didn't win, Celtics pissed away this game by chucking 3s the entire 4th quarter :smh:
oprah-shrug.gif

Yeah Dell was definitely trying to stunt on Sonya :smh:

guy in the ballcap is her new/old man
steph bringing the fam together

Man, they both failed.

Sonya with the Beyonce braids trying to prove she still got it.

And Dad bod Dell pretty much saying he's out the game and content with substance over style.

If they're both happy, cool. But it kind of sucks to see a power couple break up and come to this. :sick:

I acknowledged Steph had a great game….why would Bron slander Steph? That’s punching down.

I’m consistent. Unlike the Wardell fans.

Idk sounds like he was talking to you and people like you specifically last night.

Punch down? He basically put Steph on his level last night.

Idk sounds like he was talking to you and people like you specifically last night.

Punch down? He basically put Steph on his level last night.

Why? Because I hold Steph to the same standards we hold Lebron to?

Also I’m not even the Steph hater I’m framed out to be 😂. I haven’t said anything about Steph that wasn’t true.

7EFA9732-4AB9-4502-9521-4788B963C4E7.jpeg

But let them tell it. I’m just a blind contractor of Wardell. After game 1 & 3 I was one of the few people in here that said Steph needed to do more.

Everyone else blamed Draymond, poole, Klay, Kerr etc. Curry does more finally and y’all win.

EYE was right

I decided to listen to the Lowe Post postgame podcast. I like Zach Lowe, always have. God, Brian Windhorst is awful. He can't speak coherently without prep. I know it was immediately after the game, but Lowe even admits he doesn't like doing immediate reactions, but he at least can put himself together.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom