2022 OFFICIAL NBA PLAYOFF THREAD - NBA FINALS TIME - GS 4-2 - STEVE GETS #4……ON NT - SUMMER JAM SCREEN RECEIPTS INCOMING……

Status
Not open for further replies.
S/O Andrew Wiggins. He is by far the Dubs 2nd most consistent player and I thought he would have to score 4-5 more points but he got it done on the boards. Thought the Celtics figured out that ATTACKING GS in the paint was the key but Tatum and Ime had other ideas smh

Now imagine if you are old enough to have the privilege of watching Moses, Bird, Magic, Olajuwon, Jordan, Shaq, Kobe, Bron, and Curry all in their primes

Now imagine being old enough to watch the plumbers and electricians in the 50’s and 60’S. :pimp:

832E0ED4-9891-4A71-AF91-3061D23F6341.jpeg

If it wasn’t for Iggy defending Bron, Steph wouldn’t have that ring. If Steph was clearly the FMVP he would have got it.

Stop acting like 1 person makes this decision
1654956298428.jpeg

Give Eagle Dollar his due respect
1654956383351.jpeg

He one of us afterall
1654956509160.jpeg

FMVP such an overrated crown anyways.

You said Steph ran so Iggy could cake walk yet he got exactly ZERO votes

Don’t deflect

This ain’t a narrative.

it’s fact.
Yeah, 'Steph ran so Iggy & Cupcake could walk' is nowhere close to a statement on voting. That's your interpretation, your...

... narrative.

-foe

Lebron has 4 FMVPs, Steph has ZERO
Lebron has 4 MVPs, Steph has 2

seems pretty consistent to me

Steph will never be better than Lebron

Yeah, 'Steph ran so Iggy & Cupcake could walk' is nowhere close to a statement on voting. That's your interpretation, your...

... narrative.

-foe
EYE don’t vote for Finals MVP

So MY narrative doesn’t matter

The voters decided Steph Finals contribution wasn’t worth a single vote

Last edited:
It’s only an overrated award when THEIR favourite player don’t have one…

Its an overrated award. No one goes “Mike got 6 FMVP’s”. He got 6 rings, period. Didnt even know Kobe only had 2, or Bron had 4. Not something I check for.

Its an overrated award. No one goes “Mike got 6 FMVP’s”. He got 6 rings, period. Didnt even know Kobe only had 2, or Bron had 4. Not something I check for.
It’s what separates the men from the boys if you look at who’s on the top 10

**** Kobe got 2 and he still ain’t top 10

Sit that nut down. :lol:

Him going yolo that one game in Dallas and now I know why he dont get much PT in the playoffs.​
I just feel that he should get some of Dray's minutes. He has fresh legs for the meat grinder, an athletic shot blocker and he not afraid to shot the ball and he actually pretty nice from behind the arc. I think he would wear down Jalen Brown more than Draymond..

kuminga_moody_1280.jpg

#DubsIn6 :pimp: :nthat:

I’m going to be 45 this August, and I’ve seen MJ from the beginning until the end, and he was something special, YouTube videos don’t really do him justice, I mean these guys now are special, I’ll make sly or snide comments, but I will always give them their respect, but MJ was on a different level.

steph has some of the best per game stats ever in the finals.....are people really acting as if he is a role player?

the warriors upset the cavs that year, and iggy stepping up and guarding lebron was a huge reason for that but that doesnt mean he was ever better than steph. EXACTLY like the year when tony paker won MVP over HOF Tim Duncan....... there are at least 5 examples of this.....finals MVP might be given to a player who STEPS up in a way that is above their regular season self......THAT type of performance sticks out to voters....

no one in their right mind that voted for iggy would say they take iggy over steph.......for a game, for a season etc

and by the way first playoff series ever for steph? vs iggys nuggets(3 seed vs 6 seed)...stephs warriors were the road team so i'd guess they were underdogs for the series....what happens? he only avg 24 and 9 and shot 44% from 3....and they won in 6, game 6 on the road....

and i'm a steph hater.....I still hope C's pull this out

bye

Last edited:
Recency bias reigns.

I been hearing this Steph top 10 nonsense since they made it to the finals. R-E-L-A-X

I just feel that he should get some of Dray's minutes. He has fresh legs for the meat grinder, an athletic shot blocker and he not afraid to shot the ball and he actually pretty nice from behind the arc. I think he would wear down Jalen Brown more than Draymond..

kuminga_moody_1280.jpg

#DubsIn6 :pimp: :nthat:

I mean, if JK can provide something offensively this may be the route to go. JK has the athleticism that is needed, he won’t match Time Lord, but it’s another one in the chamber for those lulls that come when Dray isn’t producing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom