2022 OFFICIAL NBA PLAYOFF THREAD - NBA FINALS TIME - GS 4-2 - STEVE GETS #4……ON NT - SUMMER JAM SCREEN RECEIPTS INCOMING……

Status
Not open for further replies.
dudes forever try remixing history (if not blatantly lying) when it comes to koBrick's NBA Finals career.

dude scored 15 points on 36% shooting in that Finals and someone calls it jordan-like lmao. Dude was *** in the 2000 Finals except for a 5 minute overtime and y'all just lie about it like some weirdos.

koBrick bryant was trash in the NBA Finals. A shot-chucker who jacked up shots until he scored 24 points, converting at a pathetic 40%.

AYE this man wilding

(lowkey true though keep going)

Had to watch the game this morning because I had my 10 year college reunion and only caught the 4th quarter on Friday.

Steph was ridiculous. That 3rd quarter was special and he got fouled on multiple 3 pointers as well. :lol:

Both teams has chances in the 4th and I was waiting on Jayson Tatum to impose his will on the game and rip the Warriors’ heart out. But instead more fadeaways and difficult shots that he couldn’t knock down in the biggest moments. Brown was more impressive because he’ll attack going down hill, but both of these dudes would really benefit from a table setter who can get them easier looks.

Excited for this game tonight. Celtics haven’t been losing 2 games in a row, but Steph is experienced and should smell blood at home.

Maybe today is when JK gets some kind of meaningful burn. I am just hard pressed to believe that with his athleticism he can’t contribute anything at all…..

Dubs winning 3 in a row?
they just might

celtics gonna need big games from horford and white tonight if they want to take it tonight.

i got warriors winning tonight with jordan poole finally breaking out tonight and scoring his most points in the finals thus far.

IMG_20220613_152618.jpg

Last edited:
dudes forever try remixing history (if not blatantly lying) when it comes to koBrick's NBA Finals career.

dude scored 15 points on 36% shooting in that Finals and someone calls it jordan-like lmao. Dude was *** in the 2000 Finals except for a 5 minute overtime and y'all just lie about it like some weirdos.

koBrick bryant was trash in the NBA Finals. A shot-chucker who jacked up shots until he scored 24 points, converting at a pathetic 40%.

What about his defense though….. you only bring up his offensive impact.

I bet Kobe locked down every SG or SF who stepped on that finals court……….

Dude talk about what such and such did during the finals, but never bring up their impact on defense. Okay, the offense might’ve been mediocre, but I bet whoever Kobe was defending struggled mightily too.

Yeah I know all of that, but the way the story is told its only Steph Curry and his miraculous 3pt shooting
None of those players you mentioned get any real recognition when discussing how GS won in 2015

The truth of the matter is KD put GS in a discussion they dont truly belong in
This team aint no real dynasty
Blowing that 3-1 lead is who they really are
No KD and they would have only one NBA title

Discourse in here has been BOTTOM of the barrel. Boston gotta win this series or we will be hearing about Steph in folks top 5.

I'm not joking.

draymond is an *** hole for this :rofl: gave this man the entire truth

Dray can’t s*** about PP….

Out here EMBARRASSING his family name scoring 2 points per game.

PP was getting more points in one quarter during the finals, than Draymond probably will have overall. Draymond can’t talk about anyone

Dude out here s***ing on himself with no diaper on.

Last edited:
think drays mom is finally gonna push dray to play better.

nothing worse than your own mom questioning your heart.

WASHED KING WASHED KING im glad you and BIG LEEMELONE BIG LEEMELONE are coming around to the fact GSW is the greatest NBA dynastic team of the 21 century, PALS! :pimp: :nthat:

Now if we could just get shotsrangout shotsrangout to admit that Curry is better than LeBron we all will be at EQUALIMBRIUM with each other similar to Lil Wayne's "Knuck if you Buck Freestyle: "Me, but I've been the champion, happy as I ever been Lampin' in the Hamptons like, what the **** is a hammock The chef up in the kitchen like, what the **** is a sammich I'm like, we gotta find middle ground, we need balance"

#Dubsin6 :pimp::nthat:

WASHED KING WASHED KING im glad you and BIG LEEMELONE BIG LEEMELONE are coming around to the fact GSW is the greatest NBA dynastic team of the 21 century, PALS! :pimp: :nthat:

Now if we could just get shotsrangout shotsrangout to admit that Curry is better than LeBron we all will be at EQUALIMBRIUM with each other similar to Lil Wayne's "Knuck if you Buck Freestyle: "Me, but I've been the champion, happy as I ever been Lampin' in the Hamptons like, what the **** is a hammock The chef up in the kitchen like, what the **** is a sammich I'm like, we gotta find middle ground, we need balance"

#Dubsin6 :pimp::nthat:

I have joined the DUB NATION team like addict4sneakers addict4sneakers always wanted. I will now be using my predictions for good instead of evil.

GS wins tonight

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom