2022 OFFICIAL NBA PLAYOFF THREAD - NBA FINALS TIME - GS 4-2 - STEVE GETS #4……ON NT - SUMMER JAM SCREEN RECEIPTS INCOMING……

Status
Not open for further replies.

Windy reminds me of the Penguin

Mans built like Baymax.

1655081792249.png

And he definitely sweats Crisco.

I went out and missed Fridays game. Didn't even know a game was playing until I was walking past a bar a saw it up on a flatscreen. They should have saved the game until today.

So wack that there isn't a game today. Why make a schedule with no Saturday or Sunday game? :smh:
Yea looking at the schedule the initial two day gap from game 1 to 2 was so unnecessary and we could have gotten Saturday or a Sunday game this week if not for that dumb idea.

boston’s defense is just that good. they’re physical at the point of attack, have length, and williams is affecting the lane. their athleticism gave KD and Giannis problems. if defense is 50% of the game, it doesn’t matter how sloppy they are with the ball, being the number 1 defense means they’ll have a chance in every game.

this is one of the more even finals match ups we’ve watched in recent years. before the series kicked off, plenty of folks here and in the national media had the dubs written off (they’re too old, too small, dray and klay’s decline, etc.) so i’m not surprised it’s 2-2 with no clear cut front runner going into game 5
everyone on TV picked the Warriors to win. Vegas picked the Warriors to win as well

For Jayson Tatum, rocking the same fit Kobe had during his Celtic pre-draft workout and imitating a Kobe pose with a basketball is about as far as it goes cause there certainly isn't anything Kobe-like in his on-court performance in the Finals as the so-called "MVP" of the Celtics.

Kobe on the other hand was doing Jordan-like things in his first trip to the Finals vs Indiana, leading the Lakers to big series wins on a bum ankle.

Aready knew someone would post Kobe's "numbers" and fall for the bait.

I said Kobe did "Jordan-like things" in the 2000 Finals. I never said Kobe put up Jordan-like numbers. There's a difference.

In 'Mamba Mentality' that is, and Tatum don't have it (yet). Kobe had it from the start., that killer mentality like Curry been displaying.

Tell me you watched every game of that entire 2000 Finals series

Last edited:
Aready knew someone would post Kobe's "numbers" and fall for the bait.

I said Kobe did "Jordan-like things" in the 2000 Finals. I never said Kobe put up Jordan-like numbers. There's a difference.

In 'Mamba Mentality' that is, and Tatum don't have it (yet). Kobe had it from the start., that killer mentality like Curry been displaying.

Tell me you watched every game of that entire 2000 Finals series
He shot 30 20 90

Yeah I know all of that, but the way the story is told its only Steph Curry and his miraculous 3pt shooting
None of those players you mentioned get any real recognition when discussing how GS won in 2015

The truth of the matter is KD put GS in a discussion they dont truly belong in
This team aint no real dynasty
Blowing that 3-1 lead is who they really are
No KD and they would have only one NBA title

Warriors still haven't won a hypothetical in the past 8 years.

So many hurt feelings, it's insane.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom