2022 OFFICIAL NBA PLAYOFF THREAD - NBA FINALS TIME - GS 4-2 - STEVE GETS #4……ON NT - SUMMER JAM SCREEN RECEIPTS INCOMING……

Status
Not open for further replies.

My bad, 2-5. You should've watched the game it was exciting.

6et478jqwau81.jpg

The reality is there are a lot of good but undisciplined defensive players on this squad.
and when you don't have a real center there is no room for error.

Pascal, OG, Precious stay doing dumb ****.

FVV can’t guard Maxey and is helping off him to double Embiid. That’s the problem there

this isn't the 90's fred isn't on an island with maxey, we switch basically everything.

again the bad rotations, and undisciplined closeouts, fouling are the biggest problem.

this isn't the 90's fred isn't on an island with maxey, we switch basically everything.

again the bad rotations, and undisciplined closeouts, fouling are the biggest problem.
Yes but we’re not running Maxey in any actions. He’s standing on the perimeter and FVV and leaving him to double

The reality is there are a lot of good but undisciplined defensive players on this squad.
and when you don't have a real center there is no room for error.

Pascal, OG, Precious stay doing dumb ****.

Y’all gotta make a move for Ayton this summer or John Collins.

I'm curious how wedded Masai is to this group. Seems like the ceiling ain't much more than the 4-5 seed. But I suppose Barnes could elevate them higher.

Yes but we’re not running Maxey in any actions. He’s standing on the perimeter and FVV and leaving him to double

dude the lead ballooned with embiid off the court.

I assure the reason we are giving up an insane 158 Ortg in the first half
is not because "FVV can't guard maxey"

it deeper and more systemic than one guy.

The fact that FVV gets the switch onto Embiid and immediately passes out of it says a lot.

dude the lead ballooned with embiid off the court.

I assure the reason we are giving up an insane 158 Ortg in the first half
is not because "FVV can't guard maxey"

it deeper and more systemic than one guy.
Look at FVV on defense and watch what he is doing. He’s ignoring Maxey to help

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom