2022 OFFICIAL NBA PLAYOFF THREAD - NBA FINALS TIME - GS 4-2 - STEVE GETS #4……ON NT - SUMMER JAM SCREEN RECEIPTS INCOMING……

Status
Not open for further replies.
Idk why folks thought this would of been a series

I didn't either, and now even if Toronto were to win both at home (I doubt) it wouldn't be feeling like a series to take all that seriously unless they took Game 5 too (I doubt it). No Barnes hurts, granted, but that was late in Game 1 and they were down a decent amount.

Series over when Danny Green is dunking on you

FHg3djl.png

The offense is just not even close to the problem.
They had like 117 half court offense last game,

And they've been generating good shots this game.

The problem is the defense, and even then running two at embiid again is the least of the problems.

It's fouling and helping off the wrong people.
They had ONE good offensive quarter in game 1, not even going to break 100 tonight. They have not made nearly enough shots to avoid a sweep.

And with Thybulle no longer starting & playing 15 mins or so, there isn’t a right answer in terms of who to help off of. Danny, Maxey, Tobias, Niang, Shake ALL can catch & shoot.

You’re also gonna have to just live with the fouls on Jo. You don’t have Marc Gasol anymore and Jo is a completely different beast this year. You can throw out all of his playoff runs before. you also have not been disciplined at all with Harden.

They did pay him $50mil, but the opportunity to play professional basketball is wild flagrant. If it wasn't the Kings, it was gonna be SOMEBODY.

-foe

I won't use Karl's tweet's to justify Boogie ****tin on Sac. So let me preface this by saying screw George Karl. But as for Sac...

Boogie went 5th for a reason. Say what you want about Sac and how they're ran...but they still made you their guy when 4 other teams had you red-flagged. As poor as they were ran...Boogie was doing some wild **** early on in Sac so he isn't without blame for how bad they were on the floor.

You ever see how Giannis is so grateful for Milwaukee taking him @ 15th? Sure...his name would have been called that day regardless...but in the real life circumstance, they took him. So I'm gonna disagree with the idea that you shouldn't be grateful for a team making your dream come true just because another team COULD have.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom