2022 OFFICIAL NBA PLAYOFF THREAD - NBA FINALS TIME - GS 4-2 - STEVE GETS #4……ON NT - SUMMER JAM SCREEN RECEIPTS INCOMING……

Status
Not open for further replies.
Random fact, this offseason Dubs have only scored under 100 points only once; when they scored 95 in the Game 2 loss vs the Grizzlies

LOOK AT YOU EMOTIONAL.

The context is your Celtics came out playing like some scared ****. Jayson Tatum couldn't hold on to the basketball again. Jaylen Brown couldn't buy a bucket. Your role players didn't show up. But sure CONTEXT.

As @antidope pointed out, those bums in Boston have been FEAST or FAMINE all playoffs long after that initial sweep of the Nets.

But sure lets deflect and make a joke about the team that isn't playing.
Not talking about refs anymore I guess…

Look at you moving goal posts. Sad.

It’s ok to admit what you said was goofy and that you’re emotional because your team lost. It’s OK. You’ve moved on to Steve Curry and his Warriors now. We get it.

You may be right.

GSW would have more problems with Mileaukee than they've had with Boston.

No doubt in my mind. Bucks got more length and size than Boston.

Imagine GS's defense trying to contain Giannis, Middleton, and Lopez in the paint with Portis ntm Holiday's ability to get in the lane
that was the one team that i thought would push the warriors. they got the experience and the moment would not be too big for them
no answer for giannis
they got a hell of a perimeter defender in jrue
khris middleton gets good shots and isn't afraid of the moment. the guy turns into MJ and can close

bud is a damn good coach

Of course Boston got lucky Middleton didn’t play. Milwaukee would’ve washed everyone. GS is lucky as well.

giphy.gif

Are you being serious right now? :lol:

Who are these deep bench guys you speak of? Does it matter if they actually do anything?

It’s been 7, maybe 8 guys who have been relevant for their team in this series.

So this series besides Steph, Klay, Dray, Wiggs and Loon right.

Belly? Tatum still aint score on him.
Poole? Party
GP2? That D
Otto? Plays well, though not as effective this series

I wont count Iggy since hes played only a couple minutes.

9 deep. And all playoffs Kerr threw out Kuminga, Moody and Lee (eww) for significant minutes, not just garbage time.

Celtics?

I dont even know who tf their bench players are after Pritchard. :lol: They legit play a 7-8 man lineup, only goes deep in their bench during basura time.

So this series besides Steph, Klay, Dray, Wiggs and Loon right.

Belly? Tatum still aint score on him.
Poole? Party
GP2? That D
Otto? Plays well, though not as effective this series

I wont count Iggy since hes played only a couple minutes.

9 deep. And all playoffs Kerr threw out Kuminga, Moody and Lee (eww) for significant minutes, not just garbage time.

Celtics?

I dont even know who tf their bench players are after Pritchard. :lol: They legit play a 7-8 man lineup, only goes deep in their bench during basura time.
Warriors played 8 guys relevant minutes tonight. Like I understand some dudes have played in garbage time, but Kerr knows there’s only a certain amount of guys he can trust in THIS series. It’s a reason why y’all have been calling for Kuminga this whole time but he’s never seen the floor because he’s never been a realistic option.

It’s 7-8 guys vs 7-8 guys. Warriors aren’t winning this series because of depth :lol:

Better execution? Sure.

GS is a 7 man team. Not exactly deep :lol:

outside of steph, klay, dray, wiggins, loon, and poole, the warriors have gotten effective minutes from GP2, bjelica and OPJ. Bjelica's defended Tatum well on switches, or at least well enough to be a complete liability. in the finals, you don't need him to light anyone on offense but you need him to play well enough to spare Loon and Dray while they're getting rest. if belly and OPJ can give you an overall neutral +/- through the finals, that's a win to me.

outside of steph, klay, dray, wiggins, loon, and poole, the warriors have gotten effective minutes from GP2, bjelica and OPJ. Bjelica's defended Tatum well on switches, or at least well enough to be a complete liability. in the finals, you don't need him to light anyone on offense but you need him to play well enough to spare Loon and Dray while they're getting rest. if belly and OPJ can give you an overall neutral +/- through the finals, that's a win to me.
Main point is depth isn’t one of the reasons they’re winning the series. Maybe some 8-9 guys have had a couple sequences, but it’s not determining the series.

Not even trying to disrespect those guys.

Ime should have used his size advantage. I'm mildly surprised Theis is getting basically no playing time.

Theis has size but he'd get cooked on the screens. not a good enough rim protector to make up for it. i'd see steph and poole going down hill so quickly on him.

Warriors played 8 guys relevant minutes tonight. Like I understand some dudes have played in garbage time, but Kerr knows there’s only a certain amount of guys he can trust in THIS series. It’s a reason why y’all have been calling for Kuminga this whole time but he’s never seen the floor because he’s never been a realistic option.

It’s 7-8 guys vs 7-8 guys. Warriors aren’t winning this series because of depth :lol:

Better execution? Sure.

**** no keep Kuminga on the bench. Dude is a nut. :lol:

Point is Kerr goes deeper in his bench than any other coach in the playoffs, this series hes still going 8-9 deep with meaningful minutes. I think everyone on the bench has played meaningful minutes these playoffs, even JTA had a game where he had non garbage minutes.

Dont see Ime doing that all playoffs, again idk what them dudes on the bench names are after PP. Obv not a knock on Ime, just saying though.

Main point is depth isn’t one of the reasons they’re winning the series. Maybe some 8-9 guys have had a couple sequences, but it’s not determining the series.

Not even trying to disrespect those guys.

i hear you, but that's the thing..having those 8-9 guys have a couple of sequences is consequential in a hella tight match up between starting rotations. GP2 getting you 7-8 points off the bench and playing lock down defense is enough to be the difference.

depth is definitely a factor when you consider that tatum and JB are playing 44 minutes and looking tired in the 4th quarter, taking fadeaway turn arounds and flat 3s.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom