2022 OFFICIAL NBA PLAYOFF THREAD - NBA FINALS TIME - GS 4-2 - STEVE GETS #4……ON NT - SUMMER JAM SCREEN RECEIPTS INCOMING……

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kobe once told a story of when he worked out with Giannis, Giannis literally brought a notepad and started taking notes about what he was learning from Kobe. You didn’t see him taking Kobe shots in the Finals and he won a ring. Blaming him for Tatum and Booker trying to emulate him is dumb.
Huh? Nobody blaming Kobe. Kob worked with too many dudes that are certified killers. We blaming the media for anointing soft *** dudes as the next snake.

20220613_223846.jpg

Sydel
mjlit2 (3).png

Damion Lee is never getting cut or traded

Kobe once told a story of when he worked out with Giannis, Giannis literally brought a notepad and started taking notes about what he was learning from Kobe. You didn’t see him taking Kobe shots in the Finals and he won a ring. Blaming him for Tatum and Booker trying to emulate him is dumb. I’m sure he told all these star players to take contested midrange fadeaways :lol:
Tbh, Tatum should be emulating Paul Pierce's game a lot more than Kobe's.

i became my dad for sec when curry made this game about his threes :angry: during the 3rd qtr. I’ve never felt emotionally/verbally frustrated for a sports game :lol: until that qtr

All they had to do was get in the paint, wiggs could’ve been +30 if it wasn’t for that horrific qtr.

But like classic Warriors, they managed to put their fans through a roller coaster of emotions, but seal it through classic team ball.

Legacy games for Wiggs and series high Dray :pimp: I never rooted so hard for 8 pts.

What should the Celtics be to win the series? If you put $100.00 on them how much SHOULD you win?

What should the Celtics be to win the series? If you put $100.00 on them how much SHOULD you win?
The Celtics have a 25% chance of winning the Finals.

Winner of game 5 has won the chip 75% of the time, I think someone posted it earlier today

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom