2022 OFFICIAL NBA PLAYOFF THREAD - NBA FINALS TIME - GS 4-2 - STEVE GETS #4……ON NT - SUMMER JAM SCREEN RECEIPTS INCOMING……

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've said for the longest time that despite the fact that I love watching Jokic play.
it's incredibly difficult to win a chip with a defensively limited C.

but this fact doesn't have anything to do with the MVP,
because the MVP is a regular season award.

That was really the best you could come up with?

I said the other day that, once the Kings prove to be trash again, all your posts about the NBA are hating. You claimed it was only for the LA teams. But right on cue, you’re hating on Jockic and Denver.
he doesnt deserve MVP. and i didnt know it was illegal to say anything negative about a player or team in here. We are supposed to love every player and team? Positive thoughts only?
also didnt know you were thread police. grumpy old man

Utah needs to blow it up after the season. Should have lost game 1, and lost game two to Dallas without their best player. If Luka comes back and is even half the player he normally is, Utah is going home.

They can't run it back with the same core next year. Either Rudy or Donovan need to go

Remember when Monte was a fringe nba player, but bagged amber rose at a weird time :lol:

Him and Terrence Ross!
Damn Monte had her pre forehead tat? Dub
wow.png

Utah needs to blow it up after the season. Should have lost game 1, and lost game two to Dallas without their best player. If Luka comes back and is even half the player he normally is, Utah is going home.

They can't run it back with the same core next year. Either Rudy or Donovan need to go
Send Mitchell and Snyder to the lakers for westbrick

You never say positive about anything on here, so who is really the grumpy old man?
just what you choose to see, selective reading i guess. have said plenty of positive. about Suns, Grizzlies, Ja, anthony edwards, twolves, etc.

Hold off on the crown :lol: Jury is still out on trading out defense for offense.

Iggy was historically great on that end, and the only reason Bron didn’t shatter all of Jordan’s finals scoring records.
I feel you but by the metrics, the defense this year was better than those years. In the times they were playing defense well of course lol.

Iggy was definitely a 🔥🔥 part of that lineup. Such fast hands. But even then lions share of the scoring was still on Steph and Klay. This 5 plays decent defense, snags quite a few steals and passing lanes, and it's scoring is tiers better.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom