2022 OFFICIAL NBA PLAYOFF THREAD - NBA FINALS TIME - GS 4-2 - STEVE GETS #4……ON NT - SUMMER JAM SCREEN RECEIPTS INCOMING……

Status
Not open for further replies.
Respectfully, not really.
1650340692892.gif

I know Murray hurt but Nuggets got two more seasons before they’ll have to shake it up.

clearly he's a great player but at a certain point you gotta question if he's an MVP caliber player when he's getting swept out of the Playoffs 2 years in a row.

Giannis the real MVP. Last year and this year.
His second best player is Will Barton and they played Phoenix last year without Jamal Murray.

Are you watching with your eyes closed or what?

Suns you say?

88AD2820-D0DE-4266-84D5-DE8639924BE1.png
88AD2820-D0DE-4266-84D5-DE8639924BE1.png
yes that was last year. Suns are the best team in the league right now and its not close. CP3 and Booker both at an MVP level.

this all started because i said the Clippers had no shot of beating the Suns in a single game IF they got the 8 seed, and it got you in your feelings. And go figure, they couldnt even get the 8 seed. now you're quoting every time i post and spending time searching old posts. as if slander is not tolerated on NT? have you turned into participation trophy culture or am i just living rent free in your head over Clipper comments???

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom