2022 OFFICIAL NBA PLAYOFF THREAD - NBA FINALS TIME - GS 4-2 - STEVE GETS #4……ON NT - SUMMER JAM SCREEN RECEIPTS INCOMING……

Status
Not open for further replies.
He is the only player you have seen bring a WCFMVP to a championship parade? Thats crazy bro!!
as long as you recognize they created that fake **** a few weeks ago.

Some of y’all really prentending that **** real to prop up Steph. Actually kinda sad.

Giannis, Kobe, Shaq, and MJ never brought their All-Star MVPs to the parade….

Kobe, Shaq, and MJ never brought their All-Star MVPs to the parade….

You gonna cry about it? Who cares? Baseball has a League Championship series MVP. Hockey has a playoff MVP. Are those fake too?

You gonna cry about it? Who cares? Baseball has a League Championship series MVP. Hockey has a playoff MVP. Are those fake too?
Celebrate your participation trophy.

I’ll let you do the math on how many Lebron and MJ would have…

Some of y’all really prentending that **** real to prop up Steph. Actually kinda sad.

Dawg. You better not be one of them folks giving a damb about the mid season tournament or any of that other garbage they're trying to microwave either then

Yes, you’ve very clearly just casually observed the festivities today. :lol:
Hopefully Kawhi will do the same for the clippers that he did for the Raptors so you don’t have to live out your fantasies watching another teams parade

**** is actually quite appropriate

Got people who could be cheering for their own towns teams celebrating through a laptop of another franchises parade

Couldn’t be EYE.

Hopefully Kawhi will do the same for the clippers that he did for the Raptors so you don’t have to live out your fantasies watching another teams parade

Got people who could be cheering for their own towns teams celebrating through a laptop of another franchises parade

Couldn’t be EYE.
I didn’t watch a minute of the parade. I was at the dentist then working.

But you’re telling on yourself that you did. :lol:

He's been crying about Curry ever since the Raptors faced the Warriors in the Finals. Your team won bro that chip, why you still on Steph's line? :smh::lol:
Been a Steph truther since far before Raptors been to the finals
Ask antidope, he was pulling receipts from like 2013 or some ****.

Couldn’t be EYE.
You've been talking more trash about the Warriors than lawdog1 lawdog1 been praising the Warriors, who's really devoting more energy for the reigning champs?

You've been talking more trash about the Warriors than lawdog1 lawdog1 been praising the Warriors, who's really devoting more energy for the reigning champs?
I actually don’t hate the Warriors at all

Draymond kinda annoying and, Steph is overrated. Lacob with his crocodile tears was a laugh.

Other than that I got no real problem with the Warriors.

I just give the same energy Warriors of Wardell give to keep balance in the universe

Steph a cornball for bringing the allstar and wcf mvp.

Have some dignity.

Only player I’ve ever seen do that ****.

Giannis >

You ever seen anyone else bring their all-star mvp to the parade?

Thirsty for recognition I guess…

1655786644426.gif

Participation trophy? Man's just won a Larry and FMvp. Don't like the wcf ecf MVP? Cool. Nobody asked you tho. Were you being a mitch when JT got it? Or you just hate curry? You're gonna be sick when Dell goes b2b

Participation trophy? Man's just won a Larry and FMvp. Don't like the wcf ecf MVP? Cool. Nobody asked you tho. Were you being a mitch when JT got it? Or you just hate curry? You're gonna be sick when Dell goes b2b
Go back and read my quote

When Wavy moving to the bay?

Got him shotgunning beers through the laptop instead of cheering for the Wizards or Hawks.

Believing that you can only be a fan of local teams is as Simple Jack as it gets. You are only further proving his point :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom