2022 OFFICIAL NBA PLAYOFF THREAD - NBA FINALS TIME - GS 4-2 - STEVE GETS #4……ON NT - SUMMER JAM SCREEN RECEIPTS INCOMING……

Status
Not open for further replies.
Believing that you can only be a fan of local teams is as Simple Jack as it gets. You are only further proving his point :lol:
Living in Baltimore and rooting for a team on the complete other side of the country is corny but I digress.

Either be a fan of the team in the vicinity of where you live or just be a fan of basketball in general.

Living in Baltimore and rooting for a team on the complete other side of the country is corny but I digress.

Either be a fan of the team in the vicinity of where you live or just be a fan of basketball in general.

so you're saying that raiders, knicks, lakers and cowboys fans are all from their local area? :nerd:

289763804_5992716844090123_7827896105449360824_n.jpg

Imagine actually thinking like this. This is dumb af. :lol:

It has quickly become one of my most hated thought processes. It is just such an antiquated way of thinking IMO. Especially when you consider that since LeBron we have entered a more player-centric fan vs team-centric fan era. You can go on Twitter and find hundreds of fan accounts for every All-NBA player except DDR. Then there’s probably plenty of other players with them too.

It also doesn’t account for the fact that even if you root for your hometown team, a guy that you may really like on your squad dips so you wish him success and subsequently root for his team (as long as it isn’t a rival). Some folks need to open their minds and broaden their perspectives (not trying to sound like Kyrie :lol: )

Worst is east coast Lakers fans who are also Warriors fans. Or east coast Kobe/Steph fans, post 2000/2015 respectively.

Glory hunting boppers. Only fans of winning.

Last edited:
Worst is east coast Lakers fans who are also Warriors fans. Or east coast Kobe/Steph fans.

Glory hunting boppers. Only fans of winning.

I clearly recall you spamming your obsession for Cristiano and hate for Messi all over the soccer thread until everyone got sick of you and chased you off. As an Asian living in Canada, I wonder what ties you have to the Portuguese National Team, Real Madrid, Manchester United, Juventus, and Sporting Lisbon.

You also root for Arsenal; please explain how you live in Canada and England at the same time.

Your logic only incriminates yourself :lol:

I clearly recall you spamming your obsession for Cristiano and hate for Messi all over the soccer thread until everyone got sick of you and chased you off. As an Asian living in Canada, I wonder what ties you have to the Portuguese National Team, Real Madrid, Manchester United, Juventus, and Sporting Lisbon.

You also root for Arsenal; please explain how you live in Canada and England at the same time.

Your logic only incriminates yourself :lol:
I’m neither a fan a Real Madrid, Manchester United or Sporting Lisbon, or juve.

Not a Messi hater either.

I’ve been watching Ronaldo since euro 04, BEFORE he won anything

I guess being a fan of your colonizers is cooler tho…

I’m neither a fan a Real Madrid, Manchester United or Sporting Lisbon, or juve.

Not a Messi hater either.

You obsess over a player that played for those teams yet lives in a completely different hemisphere, but you get mad over people rooting for a player that lives in the same country and plays in their home stadium several times a year.

This is all from one thread and only a few pages-there’s literally hundreds and hundreds more of these:

24586359-B8F5-4EA5-80B4-5BF1B915F678.jpeg

9098B0B5-A7A2-4F5E-B8A9-3CB1C799C306.jpeg

CA803A0A-4F29-4B1A-966D-9132D06134EF.jpeg

F778EB72-2FF4-4819-A650-D17764F1C43B.jpeg

Attachments

• CEA0997C-3798-4881-A946-10DA47D0B582.png
    CEA0997C-3798-4881-A946-10DA47D0B582.png
    423.4 KB · Views: 47
Last edited:
You obsess over a player that played for those teams yet lives in a completely different hemisphere, but you get mad over people rooting for a player that lives in the same country and plays in their home stadium several times a year.

This is all from one thread and only a few pages-there’s literally hundreds and hundreds more of these:

9098B0B5-A7A2-4F5E-B8A9-3CB1C799C306.jpeg

CA803A0A-4F29-4B1A-966D-9132D06134EF.jpeg

CEA0997C-3798-4881-A946-10DA47D0B582.png
Post Champion Barca/Messi fans are akin to Kobe Steph fans. I actually hate the fans more than the players themselves.

Glory hunters.

I don’t think people are warriors fans. They’re curry fans, and that’s okay. Nothing wrong with that. I’ve been a curry fan for a while now. If he went to the pistons, I’d root for the pistons. Why is that an issue?

Post Champion Barca/Messi fans are akin to Kobe Steph fans. I actually hate the fans more than the players themselves.

Glory hunters.

You can pretend this is your mindset all you want. Still doesn’t explain why an Asian Canadian a)obsesses over a Portuguese player who has zero connection to Canada and B)spends years hurling insults towards a player who’s up there with Ronaldo in terms of accomplishments.

And again, what ties do you have to North London?

Your OWN LOGIC says that this is unacceptable behavior. I couldn’t care less who you root for.

Oh and I noticed you edited your post to throw in a shot at me for “rooting for my colonizers” so either you’re speaking out of your @&$ and don’t know that most of my family is from Lisboa, Portugal or you’re taking a shot at my mom for marrying a Portuguese man. Either way, pathetic :lol:

You can pretend this is your mindset all you want. Still doesn’t explain why an Asian Canadian a)obsesses over a Portuguese player who has zero connection to Canada and B)spends years hurling insults towards a player who’s up there with Ronaldo in terms of accomplishments.
I enjoy trolling glory hunters. It’s a hobby of mine.
Seems to have struck a nerve with you.

You a Kobe or Steph fan? Or both?

Thought you were from Macau, must have you confused with someone else…

Apologies.

Last edited:
QU!K QU!K don't you have any friends, family, someone to talk to? You don't have to live life this way.
Help is always closer than we think. Reach out and you'll be surprised who reaches back.
I just want you to let go of this hate and flourish like the beautiful butterfly I know you can be.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom