2022 OFFICIAL NBA PLAYOFF THREAD - NBA FINALS TIME - GS 4-2 - STEVE GETS #4……ON NT - SUMMER JAM SCREEN RECEIPTS INCOMING……

Status
Not open for further replies.
Durant and LBJ is still above Giannis for me. Giannis is mixed in with the Embiid, Jokic, Curry group for me. I want to include Kawhi in the mix too, but I don't know his status or condition at all so I'm taking him out of any lists.

I found WASHED KING WASHED KING s burner account

Tatum has entered the territory

Luka's playmaking elevates him above though. Let me see what @B Sox take is

What about defense? Obviously the passing is always going to favor Luka but EYE have seen Tatum give Kawhi and KD hell on both ends of the floor

Pelicans tying up the series tonight. :lol:

EquatorialDentalIndianrockpython-size_restricted.gif

Curry is the interesting one. idk how to frame him at this stage of his career but he still somewhere up there

He still the one. Curious, when you say “this stage in his career”….are you just using his shooting splits from this season? Or are you taking into account everything. Including last year as well?

Teams will have to learn how to defend GSW again. Not the gimmick ****, they got away with from the later half of the 2019 finals to this March.

If y’all believe Jordan Poole is real (which he is)…and Klay is rounding into form (which he is).

You will pay for selling out completely on Steph Curry. In fact, most teams don’t have the stamina to trap him at half court all game, and scramble on defense playing 4 on 3…now with another on ball/off ball scorer/playmaker.

I think most people are addressing preconceived notions of black and white athletes. We just need to stop assuming that white men aren't athletic and black men aren't cerebral on the top levels. There are some cutural differences that skew things in that direction and maybe genetics that may favor individuals based on ancestry. But generally, we're all the same species with the similar physical attributes and mental capacity. We tend to differentiate each other too much instead of just giving professionals at a high level their well-deserved praise.

I was just joking with all of that

But I’m from the Caribbean, most of us can run.. we even got some white folks that got some wheels

If I see a white person in a situation most would assume should be an all black situation, they there for a reason

What about defense? Obviously the passing is always going to favor Luka but EYE have seen Tatum give Kawhi and KD hell on both ends of the floor
Yes, Tatum has advantages over Luka I was making the overall broad stroke of playmaking being the deciding factor

If we really have to split the hairs and choose one

Washed King is a LeBron Stan and I'm a biased Warriors fan. If you'd pay attention, we're the complete opposite. I actually despise some of his biased comments and avoid responding to it.

I see what addict4sneakers addict4sneakers been doing over the years too

First it was

Giannis is just as good a shooter as Luka
Then it was Luka doesn't do a single thing better than Jokic
Now it's Tatum could be better

All semi valid claims

But I still see you

I c u

eye cee you

I mess with Luka. That boy good. I think some of his “rankings” are relative to his age and production which is absolutely fair.
But he today isn’t better than KD and EYE can’t see what he’s done to put himself ahead of a Tatum or a Jokic.

He is him though. Blue Mamba Blue Mamba

I was just joking with all of that

But I’m from the Caribbean, most of us can run.. we even got some white folks that got some wheels
Nah I know you're logical, I actually meant to erase your quote after getting through the previous posts

He still the one. Curious, when you say “this stage in his career”….are you just using his shooting splits from this season? Or are you taking into account everything. Including last year as well?

Teams will have to learn how to defend GSW again. Not the gimmick ****, they got away with from the later half of the 2019 finals to this March.

If y’all believe Jordan Poole is real (which he is)…and Klay is rounding into form (which he is).

You will pay for selling out completely on Steph Curry. In fact, most teams don’t have the stamina to trap him at half court all game, and scramble on defense playing 4 on 3…now with another on ball/off ball scorer/playmaker.
Nah I just mean literally right now lol. It's a different stage in his career, I mean everyone gets older they get mileage

Like, he wasn't in discussion for MVP, he's prob not gonna get First Team All NBA, etc.

That's what I mean when I say it's hard to frame him because obviously he is still up near the top. Placing him is different depending on your criteria

I mess with Luka. That boy good. I think some of his “rankings” are relative to his age and production which is absolutely fair.
But he today isn’t better than KD and EYE can’t see what he’s done to put himself ahead of a Tatum or a Jokic.

He is him though. Blue Mamba Blue Mamba
Nah man, nobody said he better than KD yet lol. But yup until Luka makes a deep Playoff run y'all gonna be able to hold it over him

It'll happen sooner than later though!

Me and the homie were having a discussion, Booker or Tatum who you taking?

I said Tatum. Booker, which I may be wrong, seems more like a system player? Tatum seems like he can be but also can go Kobe on you (better than Book).

I said Tatum. Booker, which I may be wrong, seems more like a system player? Tatum seems like he can be but also can go Kobe on you (better than Book).
Tatum has more of an impact so I'd go with him

Booker aint no system player but Tatum can "go Kobe" maybe more so (debatable though) because Tatum's 6'8

It's still a valid question especially since both burst into the MVP convo later in the year and both have claim to First Team

I would take Tatum. He seems to lock in more effectively and I think Booker let's **** bother him too much. I think Tatum is more athletic and skilled too while Booker is probably a slightly better shooter.

Booker a better isolation scorer, so might be a hair more value against the absolute best defenses.

but as an overall player it's def Tatum.

Nah I just mean literally right now lol. It's a different stage in his career, I mean everyone gets older they get mileage

Like, he wasn't in discussion for MVP, he's prob not gonna get First Team All NBA, etc.

That's what I mean when I say it's hard to frame him because obviously he is still up near the top. Placing him is different depending on your criteria

It’s kinda crazy too. Cuz he had a down year shooting (which would be a career year for someone like Dame Lillard)…and still led his team to one of the better records in the league…while his core running mates each missed 40ish games a piece :lol:, and the entire team slumped/got injured at varying points.

I think he still up there with the very best of them. And def in that convo for best in the league. Pretty easily I might add.

The young guys def leveled up tho.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom