2022 OFFICIAL NBA PLAYOFF THREAD - NBA FINALS TIME - GS 4-2 - STEVE GETS #4……ON NT - SUMMER JAM SCREEN RECEIPTS INCOMING……

Status
Not open for further replies.
What about the female stars???

jbhmmm.png
The females usually travel with security. Had to because the creeps were out, and for them to move around in peace (and sell that thang to high rollers) then they had to have security.

When I was in CVS one time I did spot Roxy Reynolds. She was looking like she was heading out to the club by the way she was dressed, but she had a security dude with her, so zero chance to talk to her.

But best believe I was eyeing them cakes from behind a Tyeneol display like...
seal-polar-bear.gif

Last edited:
we byke!

haven't able to watch any basketball all weekend.

worth catching up on the thread? Thread jumped 200+ pages lol

Not mad at Luka at 3. People kinda questioned his leadership and his attitude with Kristaps and Carlisle leaving. He proved that he was right and he grew up some.
For me it's Giannis and KD in Tier 1A
Luka, Embiid, Jokic, Tatum a few others in 1B.

Wouldn't argue shoving Embiid in 1A or whatever order you wanna shuffle 1B.

But anyone sitting here arguing whether or not Luka's in the elite of the elite or talking about "Top 8 maybe" is a cornball.

I see what @addict4sneakers been doing over the years too

First it was

Giannis is just as good a shooter as Luka
Then it was Luka doesn't do a single thing better than Jokic
Now it's Tatum could be better

All semi valid claims

But I still see you

I c u

eye cee you
Never forget THEY tried to do this with Trae last year, too.

As much as you can harp on Donovan's defense you can do the same for Gobert's offense. Just pathetic, he couldn't even convert easy lobs at the rim. He has hands of stone, no touch, no footwork, coordination or much functional strength

I mean, I get it, it's bad perimeter defense all around

Both Rudy and Mitchell are proving they're not it rn. Trying to give one extra blame is where it gets a lil weird but it's ok, breakups are tough and the blame game is easy to play

Besides the obvious issues that Donovan has, his size worries me more than anything. He's gonna have to really hone his jump shot. The other elite 2's have way more size than him

As much as you can harp on Donovan's defense you can do the same for Gobert's offense. Just pathetic, he couldn't even convert easy lobs at the rim. He has hands of stone, no touch, no footwork, coordination or much functional strength

I mean, I get it, it's bad perimeter defense all around

Both Rudy and Mitchell are proving they're not it rn. Trying to give one extra blame is where it gets a lil weird but it's ok, breakups are tough and the blame game is easy to play

Besides the obvious issues that Donovan has, his size worries me more than anything. He's gonna have to really hone his jump shot. The other elite 2's have way more size than him

I honestly think any 20ppg scorer would thrive in Utah, If Rudy is there. And they’d still be a 50 win playoff team. With a WCF ceiling at best. And realistically a 2nd round exit team, depending on matchup.

Shoot…looking at the list, you could put Shai, Beal, Fox, CJ…

I’ll go a step Further. Tyler Herro and Terry Rozier would do the same things Donovan does. It would be still a 50 win Team with Gobert and a 20ppg guard.

Now remove gobert…and it’s struggle City.

I honestly think any 20ppg scorer would thrive in Utah, If Rudy is there. And they’d still be a 50 win playoff team. With a WCF ceiling at best. And realistically a 2nd round exit team, depending on matchup.

Shoot…looking at the list, you could put Shai, Beal, Fox, CJ…

I’ll go a step Further. Tyler Herro and Terry Rozier would do the same things Donovan does. It would be still a 50 win Team with Gobert and a 20ppg guard.

Now remove gobert…and it’s struggle City.
Those guys are all pretty damb good so I wouldn't be that surprised. I don't think you could swap in any of those guys and definitely say "oh yeah, ceiling raised" though

I was just saying there's obvious issues with Rudy's skill set too that are just as hurtful to their current ceiling as a core. I actually want to see Rudy somewhere different just to see how far a team can advance with him. It's an interesting case study

The idea that a center is such an offensive liability that it's hurting your ceiling is just hard for me to believe.

they pushed this core as far as they could and it didn't work out.

It usually doesn't work out when you don't have a top 3 player.

The idea that a center is such an offensive liability that it's hurting your ceiling is just hard for me to believe.

they pushed this core as far as they could and it didn't work out.

It usually doesn't work out when you don't have a top 3 player.
It does affect them that Gobert is almost useless on offense.

If he had a tiny bit of game on offense, that would make them even more dangerous.

Not to mention he's making $40 million a year. That affects their ceiling.

It does hurt them that Gobert is almost useless on offense.

If he had a tiny bit of game on offense, that would make them even more dangerous.

Not to mention he's making $40 million a year. That affects their ceiling.

yah i just don't think it hurts you that much.

I think you can build a championship team with Gobert no problem.

but if you are going to win a ring without a top 3 guy the roster has to fit together perfectly.

the jazz just don't, they have a bunch of one way guys
it's not any one players fault.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom