2022 OFFICIAL NBA PLAYOFF THREAD - NBA FINALS TIME - GS 4-2 - STEVE GETS #4……ON NT - SUMMER JAM SCREEN RECEIPTS INCOMING……

Status
Not open for further replies.
If Zion is cleared to play, he’s probably ready to go offensively basics from the jump - he’s just a different beast on that end. Defense might be a problem though. He almost certainly will be targeted in p-n-r.

I know I was critical of David Griffin,felt like he had no direction w/the roster.Letting Zo walk tryna overpay for Lowry,We we’re looking shaky at the guard spots,etc…In the end he made the right moves( CJ/Nance) and drafted very well (Murph/ Herb/Alvarado )…BI continuing his ascension has been beautiful.

I know I was critical of David Griffin,felt like he had no direction w/the roster.Letting Zo walk tryna overpay for Lowry,We we’re looking shaky at the guard spots,etc…In the end he made the right moves( CJ/Nance) and drafted very well (Murph/ Herb/Alvarado )…BI continuing his ascension has been beautiful.
didn't sit on his hands when he saw Devonte wasn't the one at the PG spot. empowered willie to play Patricio Bev over Graham. psshhh he hired willie

GM of the year.

1650464867972.png

EYE am not going to retract all my David Griffin criticism. He has not been good the whole time he’s been in NO. Made some bad personnel moves to start and SVG was not a good hire.

But he’s absolutely turned it around big time and is on a roll now.

Only saving Grace these NBA playoffs is watching another Chris Paul-led team not win a championship again. The Charles Barkley/Karl Malone of the current NBA. Love it!

No way, he was appointed the GOAT after his performance in game ONE in the FIRST round of the playoffs by #NT

not sure why scott foster is to blame for this loss

he didnt drop 37 on the suns. ingram did

he didnt make booker get injured

he didnt make paul shoot 5 for 16

he didnt make cam and crowder shoot 1 for 11 from the 3 point arc

really just a weird excuse for a team that lost period.
you forgot to blame the sarver drama

not sure why scott foster is to blame for this loss

he didnt drop 37 on the suns. ingram did

he didnt make booker get injured

he didnt make paul shoot 5 for 16

he didnt make cam and crowder shoot 1 for 11 from the 3 point arc

really just a weird excuse for a team that lost period.
I don't think people are blaming him specifically like he's out there shooting the ball
It's just part of a larger worrisome trend. At this point it goes beyond coincidence

SUPER lite. Like Fat Free, Zero Carb, Zero Sugar.

-foe
Not saying they are cause being KD is a stretch, but all the good trans fat and calories come with experience. They need to be meeting right now and talking bout how they each need 22 attempts per game moving forward. They can make this ugly for Phoenix if book sits multiple games.

Not saying they are cause being KD is a stretch, but all the good trans fat and calories come with experience. They need to be meeting right now and talking bout how they each need 22 attempts per game moving forward. They can make this ugly for Phoenix if book sits multiple games.
I agree that experience is the best teacher, for sure.

I agree that Book out obviously makes this... interesting. But that point is separate from 'BI & CJ = Qyrie & KD Lite'.

-foe

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom