2022 OFFICIAL NBA PLAYOFF THREAD - NBA FINALS TIME - GS 4-2 - STEVE GETS #4……ON NT - SUMMER JAM SCREEN RECEIPTS INCOMING……

Status
Not open for further replies.
278392790_5811979882163821_8912795685322970785_n.jpg

The gap between KD and BI is much bigger than the gap between CJ and Kyrie, IMO.

That’s not intended to be a shot at BI; but a commentary on how great I think KD is.

And CJ is nice as a hell. I am 100 percent dead *** serious when I say I think he’s get more love as the certified bucket getter he is if he didn’t look like Urkel.

Last edited:
We’ll never know but good chance they lose that game even if Book never went out. Has NOTHING to do with Scott Foster either :lol: Defensive intensity wasn’t there. They had the Pels looking like the Nash SSOL Suns at points.

- You see CP & Book are the low men here as Ayton is in a light jog back, CJ quickly hits it ahead. 4 seconds

- BI at his very best. Crowder is heavy & doesn’t move his feet quite as well as PJ Tucker. Straight line drive. 7 seconds

- Crowder again looking heavy & old, Hayes runs right past him. 4 seconds

- Suns actually get back this time but don’t get matched up :lol:, another dunk for Hayes.

- On this last Hayes dunk you see Ayton in a leisurely jog :lol:

- Javale & Torrey Craig don’t play a bunch of minutes so they should be sprinting for their lives here, instead they’re jogging

- Ayton simply not playing until the whistle. Unacceptable.

You can expect a better effort going forward but the Suns still have some victims out there.

- Phoenix is down a guard so Cam Payne’s minutes are going to increase. They need to hunt him literally every single possession while he’s on the floor. Every single one.

- Looks like a staggered screen but Nance slips his & sprints, Javale can’t drop quick enough

- Same exact action, Craig sinks to tag the roll man to help Javale out, but now Trey is open

- Ayton is definitely more switchable than he appeared to be in college, but this isn’t a good matchup for him, so Monty has him in drop. CJ walks right into his shot.

- Ayton drop in again, makes the mistake of not keeping BOTH the ball handler & roll man in front of him :lol:

- Briges knows Ayton will be in drop but he goes under the screen. Doesn’t get a real hand up

- Monty traps it now, CJ delivers the pocket pass now the Pels have a 4 on 3. Two swings, open 3.

Neither team is has physical scorers so this is a jump shooting competition.

CP one of best jumpers ever but they’ll need him to REALLY hoist up a lot of them now & the knock on him his entire career is he refuses to do that consistently :lol: Meanwhile CJ & BI aren’t shy at all.

Val is a drop big so CP will get whatever he wants. He’s gotta be extremely aggressive.

But Phoenix also has drop bigs :lol: so if CJ & BI limit the isos and make good decisions, they can also get anything they want.

New Orleans has 3 home games. You can probably expect CJ/BI to play too much hero ball & struggle to find the touch in 1 of them. When/if they get it going in the other 2, it’ll be tough for Phoenix.

Can easily see a G7 with Book either hobbled or not playing at all.

Series just got VERY intriguing.

I agree that experience is the best teacher, for sure.

I agree that Book out obviously makes this... interesting. But that point is separate from 'BI & CJ = Qyrie & KD Lite'.

-foe
Word, but added for the experience part. Going hard these next few, will give them the confidence they can be great. More so for ingram, CJ probably already thinks he’s top 3. I always said ingram needs to be more selfish/confident. Nothing wrong with making the right play if it’s a pass but I’d like to see him not having a problem pulling 8 shots in a row like he’s JT in Boston.

It’s a hamstring right?

2 weeks?

Highly doubt it.

People tried to blame the schedule last year. Sometimes players just get hurt. Book won't be the last big-name player to miss games due to injuries this postseason.

It would be rather poetic if Phoenix loses this series due to injury after dodging AD and Kawhi last year. I believe in CP3 tho. Suns in 7

not sure why scott foster is to blame for this loss

he didnt drop 37 on the suns. ingram did

he didnt make booker get injured

he didnt make paul shoot 5 for 16

he didnt make cam and crowder shoot 1 for 11 from the 3 point arc

really just a weird excuse for a team that lost period.
Not to mention the Pelicans went 17-30 from 3.

The thought of a 40 year old jewish lawyer from Cali saying "deadass" is just funny to me :lol:

Middlescool me would've loved it :lol:

Also I agree with you :lol:
I wouldn’t say it out loud. :lol:

Some thing are best left written only. Like the other day I overheard someone say “sliding into your DMs” in a conversation and it made me laugh.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom