2022 OFFICIAL NBA PLAYOFF THREAD - NBA FINALS TIME - GS 4-2 - STEVE GETS #4……ON NT - SUMMER JAM SCREEN RECEIPTS INCOMING……

Status
Not open for further replies.
D3AEDA27-48DF-4C65-AF0F-02B5A7873C46.gif

35FB800D-7ADD-4CA9-B3A6-1ED7A7BAA5AD.jpeg

Lol come on now he's done it on 4 out of the 5 teams he's been on. Almost did it with OKC too

You joking right?
I’m being facetious yes but on serious tip, do we consider CP3 or Blake the best player on those Clippers teams?

Harden was the best player on the Rockets team. He ain’t make it out the first with OKC. Booker is the best player on the Suns. I don’t recall him doing anything with those Hornets teams in the playoffs

I’m being facetious yes but on serious tip, do we consider CP3 or Blake the best player on those Clippers teams?

Harden was the best player on the Rockets team. He ain’t make it out the first with OKC. Booker is the best player on the Suns. I don’t recall him doing anything with those Hornets teams in the playoffs
Lol nah your still being facetious.

Chris was the best player then. Coupled with him just missing the WCF as a rook. Led the team in scoring over the season and the offs....which is a large part of the reason he was seen as a top 10 PG from the moment he entered the league.

Chris was the best player then. Coupled with him just missing the WCF as a rook. Led the team in scoring over the season and the offs....which is a large part of the reason he was seen as a top 10 PG from the moment he entered the league.
It wasn't his rookie year but Yea lost in 7 to San Antonio in second round as the runner up for MVP in 08.

:smh:

you just gonna ignore when Paul tried to retire Jason Kidd in 2007-2008 and then pushed the Spurs to 7 games

:smh:

Damn, all this time I been saying Draymond better than Blake....that was low hanging fruit. Draymond better than KD. :smokin

He will but it’s time to step up rather him go for 4/15 then 4/6
He's not that guy though. He's still mostly reliant on his teammates to pass him the ball in spots and to get him going

Plus they have a deep *** team and everyone else was getting their shots up

With no Booker you'd figure Monty will make an effort to emphasize Ayton more

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom