2022 OFFICIAL NBA PLAYOFF THREAD - NBA FINALS TIME - GS 4-2 - STEVE GETS #4……ON NT - SUMMER JAM SCREEN RECEIPTS INCOMING……

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you’re asking max money and I picked you over Trae and Luka, I’m going to need you to have some game on the block

I need some offense from him man no way should jae should be taking double the amount of shots . Give me 10-13 shot attempts . He took same amount of shots as Payne .

I need some offense from him man no way should jae should be taking double the amount of shots . Give me 10-13 shot attempts . He took same amount of shots as Payne .

They couldn’t play through him in the finals last year either when CP3 and book were in jail.

Nets by 12, 50-piece for Kyrie.

broner2.gif

If you’re asking max money and I picked you over Trae and Luka, I’m going to need you to have some game on the block
Of course, I'm just speaking on what he's capable of and the circumstances as of now. Do you think he's that caliber of player with that skill set right now?

I mean, if they changed their scheme and dumped it into Ayton all game I'd be surprised but then at least he'd be able to get up more shots that people are complaining about

At the same time, players that don't "deserve" a max, get max's all the time. He might be the next one up

Of course, I'm just speaking on what he's capable of and the circumstances as of now. Do you think he's that caliber of player with that skill set right now?

I mean, if they changed their scheme and dumped it into Ayton all game I'd be surprised but then at least he'd be able to get up more shots that people are complaining about

At the same time, players that don't "deserve" a max, get max's all the time. He might be the next one up
Detroit was so desperate for a big they traded for Marvin Bagley. :lol:

They gotta spend that money on someone. It just might be Ayton and Phoenix is gonna have a decision on their hands.

They couldn’t play through him in the finals last year either when CP3 and book were in jail.

Put him in the post and let’s work . He needs 18-20 points . He has Cp3 and the pels ain’t the best defensive team . He’s averaging 17 for the season we ain’t asking for 30

I want everyone to get paid but yeah one day lets talk about how ayton been the same dude since he left Arizona. he did get better defensively. I'll give him credit for that

Would anyone in here give prime Greg Monroe a max contract?

No?…then why the F*** would you give Ayton one?

Would anyone in here give prime Greg Monroe a max contract?

No?…then why the F*** would you give Ayton one?
Didn’t Monroe get like 3/$60m off his rookie deal?

Ayton is probably the best player on the market in a crappy talent pool this off-season. He’s going to get a hefty bag whether he deserves it or not.

Ayton is 7 feet 250 plus. Plus he was the #1 pick.

So I'd say Yes, Ayton better have some post moves and be dependable to average 20-25/12/2 blks per when another star is out (Booker) if he wants that max money

If he’s not putting up Embiid/Giannis numbers he’s not worth a max contract as a big.

I want everyone to get paid but yeah one day lets talk about how ayton been the same dude since he left Arizona. he did get better defensively. I'll give him credit for that
Right, I'm just saying y'all expecting him to suddenly morph into something that he hasn't been this whole year just because Booker is out

It might not work like that

That's a separate discussion than if he deserves the max or not. But I'm almost certain he's going to get something close to it if not the max regardless of what he does in this series

Didn’t Monroe get like 3/$60m off his rookie deal?

Ayton is probably the best player on the market in a crappy talent pool this off-season. He’s going to get a hefty bag whether he deserves it or not.
He got the max the summer before the cap blew up from the Bucks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom