2022 OFFICIAL NBA PLAYOFF THREAD - NBA FINALS TIME - GS 4-2 - STEVE GETS #4……ON NT - SUMMER JAM SCREEN RECEIPTS INCOMING……

Status
Not open for further replies.
Celtics are still going to win this game

Screenshot_20220420-214515.png

iamjusayn iamjusayn
friscostylez friscostylez
yobyellav yobyellav

Steve Nash is 100% done after this unless he wins a title.
I think there’s probably enough people who look at this and think it’s kind of a difficult/messy situation and will give him another look somewhere.

bro kd didn’t get them there ring they got kd his only one. They got one without him and they about to do it again, he a scrub for joining them
This is a terrible take. They got embarrassed and bullied by an objectively weaker team before KD came. You revisionist need to stop acting like the warriors were unbeatable, they literally got exposed then the next time KD got injured in the finals when they played the raps, Kawhi went to work on them boys. Stop downplaying dude, you sound like a groupie

I just think there are inherit limitations to building that stuff when Kyrie is on your team.

It's been multiple coaches now, and we see it time and time again.

It's a star league and if the stars wanna play the "make tough shots" offense. That's what's gunna happen.
I see what your saying but that really isn't fair nor correct to say about a guy who was a ring.

This team lacks leadership plain and simple. A large part of that has to fall on the coach. Kd as well. There's a reason he had to board another ship instead of steer his own.

I think there’s probably enough people who look at this and think it’s kind of a difficult/messy situation and will give him another look somewhere.
Not sure why. Their offense has been sus without D’Antoni.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom