2022 OFFICIAL NBA PLAYOFF THREAD - NBA FINALS TIME - GS 4-2 - STEVE GETS #4……ON NT - SUMMER JAM SCREEN RECEIPTS INCOMING……

Status
Not open for further replies.
This has Celts vs 2018 Cavs vibes, go up 2-0 and lose to the best player on the floor in 7, still got nets and Kd getting right going forward

Not sure why. Their offense has been sus without D’Antoni.

Right it's like he's been punked out of being a coach, but I'm not sure if he ever was one in the first place.
He was neutered from Day 1. Kyrie don’t respect him and thinks he’s more than he really is. This was 100% a “we can steamroll this guy” pick by the stars.

I’m curious what Nash really wants. Does he want to go sit on someone’s bench for a few years like Kidd did? He’d be better for it.

But is this really what he wants to do?

If he’s all in on coaching, this won’t be his last head coaching gig.

KbiG5xl.png

He’d look amazing in an offense that also had shooters but incorporated a bit more motion to get himself & others easy looks.

Wish we got to see him in an offense like that.
Lol in other words he's only amazing when he joins a stacked team with a well established system already in place.

This has Celts vs 2018 Cavs vibes, go up 2-0 and lose to the best player on the floor in 7, still got nets and Kd getting right going forward

Durant isn't 2018 LeBron level. If Ben Simmons can come back and have a positive impact on the series then I can see Brooklyn making some noise

Durant isn't 2018 LeBron level. If Ben Simmons can come back and have a positive impact on the series then I can see Brooklyn making some noise
I don’t know how ready Ben is gonna be, but in an ideal world he does fix a lot of what this group struggled with.

He was neutered from Day 1. Kyrie don’t respect him and thinks he’s more than he really is. This was 100% a “we can steamroll this guy” pick by the stars.

I’m curious what Nash really wants. Does he want to go sit on someone’s bench for a few years like Kidd did? He’d be better for it.

But is this really what he wants to do?

If he’s all in on coaching, this won’t be his last head coaching gig.
Nash is one of the best PGs of all-time. Some sort of job will always be available to him unless he goes full blown Zeke.

But yeah, agreed that his current role is just to be there. Cryrie’s goofy quote was telling.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom