2022 OFFICIAL NBA PLAYOFF THREAD - NBA FINALS TIME - GS 4-2 - STEVE GETS #4……ON NT - SUMMER JAM SCREEN RECEIPTS INCOMING……

Status
Not open for further replies.
He lied about his back. It’s that simple.

Nash’s comments the other day were telling. All mental.

That theory was floating in my group chat too. But the fact that he’s had back issues before gave me pause. We’ll see either way though because if it’s just mental then there won’t be a minutes restriction.

That theory was floating in my group chat too. But the fact that he’s had back issues before gave me pause. We’ll see either way though because if it’s just mental then there won’t be a minutes restriction.

Is he even going to benefit them if he plays?

Couple points...

-This joint slaps
-White people love this song. During his concerts they will yell for him to perform this and go ape **** when he does
-I actually met dude one time. Was a teenager, at a bagel store in Sag Habor, NY. My cousin forgot his wallet in the car and he was behind us and paid for us to save us the hassle. We had no idea who he was beyond a cool white guy.
-The white people in the store were acting like mans just changed the trajectory of our life. I 100% believe we could have resold those bagels for 10 times the price to those fools.
Bro... White people at my job go crazy for him and Bruce Springsteen. I was confused

Doesn't suck, but very easy to scheme against in a series. Can't guard any of the league's best players. Excellent shot blocking presence though.

yah I agree man. if you're the DPOY
you should be able to make up for every other player on your roster being a horrible defender.

I wouldn't want him on my team, they'd have an easy target to scheme against.

You know what makes that Jazz easy to scheme against?

It's not the 8 horrible defensive players in their rotation.

It's Rudy Gobert. He's the target.

I'm confident Death Lineup goes up 3-0 in Mile High City.

I'm confident Goober takes a 2-1 series lead in Dallas.

I'm stuck on C U L T U R E vs Ja in 'Sota.
[Magic] The team that wins will go up 2-1. [/Magic]

-foe

yah I agree man. if you're the DPOY
you should be able to make up for every other player on your roster being a horrible defender.

I wouldn't want him on my team, they'd have an easy target to scheme against.
Who said he had to do that? We know his team has poor defenders.

He's a great shot blocker. Just doesn't have much effect on things from outside 3 feet. Which is why he isn't as valuable defensively as other bigs that can show like Draymond/Bam/Timelord/Horford/JJJ/etc or elite wing defenders like Smart/Bridges/Tatum/etc who are consistently slowing down the league's best perimeter players.

Nobody is saying he isn't good. Just VERY limited.

20220421_131743.jpg

:rofl:

Couple points...

-This joint slaps
-White people love this song. During his concerts they will yell for him to perform this and go ape **** when he does
-I actually met dude one time. Was a teenager, at a bagel store in Sag Habor, NY. My cousin forgot his wallet in the car and he was behind us and paid for us to save us the hassle. We had no idea who he was beyond a cool white guy.
-The white people in the store were acting like mans just changed the trajectory of our life. I 100% believe we could have resold those bagels for 10 times the price to those fools.
Can confirm. Been at college house parties, wedding receptions, bars where Piano Man came on and everyone in the place sang it as loud as they could.

Who said he had to do that? We know his team has poor defenders.

He's a great shot blocker. Just doesn't have much effect on things from outside 3 feet. Which is why he isn't as valuable defensively as other bigs that can show like Draymond/Bam/Timelord/Horford/JJJ/etc or elite wing defenders like Smart/Bridges/Tatum/etc who are consistently slowing down the league's best perimeter players.

Nobody is saying he isn't good. Just VERY limited.
Yeah no.

If Jayson tatum was on a team with 8 bad defenders, KD would be lighting them up.
Same with Mikal, and Smart. It's even easier to take great defensive perimeter players out of the play than a big.

Sure maybe he's not as good as Draymond the greatest playoff defensive player of his generation.

Young bigs like Bam maybe okay yah maybe now that Rudy is getting old.

but perimeter players? nah.

Obviously their are match ups that are better for Rudy, and some that are worse.

but people just take this one true point way way too far.

I don't think they can survive this. They may not even beat the Bulls now
Especially if Portis has to miss any more time.
He probably won’t; will just have to play in googles. But an eye abrasion definitely sounds unpleasant.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom