2022 OFFICIAL NBA PLAYOFF THREAD - NBA FINALS TIME - GS 4-2 - STEVE GETS #4……ON NT - SUMMER JAM SCREEN RECEIPTS INCOMING……

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Nets need anyone that can pass the ball
The problem is their solution is another body taking up space without scoring

Video: Watch as Stephen Curry, Kevin Durant Reunite After Warriors vs. Nets  | Bleacher Report | Latest News, Videos and Highlights

If only there was somewhere he could get that kind of spacing....
Aren’t you team Mental Heath > *??

Why would he want to stay there when he was miserable?

Yuck mouth. Steve gets all the credit. Management doesn’t respect you. You have no fans lol

KD don’t care about winning. He just want to hoop.

All he has to do is facilitate. Let him get his 15-25 minutes while Ky and KD are resting, I believe he’d be a more willing facilitator, plus he’s another “big body” and he plays defense so anything would help them. Hopefully Monday it’s 2-1 and not 3-0.
You’re right. Theoretically he could help the Nets a lot. I just don’t have a lot of confidence that guy is going to come into a high-pressure situation after a year off and really deliver.

I just don’t get how a dude with a bad back is going to play his first game in a year in a playoff game against an extremely physical defense. What’s the difference between being able to play 10 minutes and 20 if your back is that bad?

So the Nets need Jim or nah?
They were a historically good offense with all 3 of them on the floor and Jim mostly facilitating and picking spots to score. Getting rid of him was always going to have a massive effect on what the ceiling of the team could be.

We ignoring the fact that Ben has played exactly 0 real NBA minutes with this team. And they’re trying to plug and play him in the PLAYOFFS. Goodness griefous

The **** is insane. Dude hasn’t played an nba game in almost a year. Gets traded to an entirely new team a few weeks ago. And is expecting to plug and play in the playoffs.

Ridiculous

And this doesn’t even go into the fact that Ben is mentally afraid to do a vital basketball fundamental.

We ignoring the fact that Ben has played exactly 0 real NBA minutes with this team. And they’re trying to plug and play him in the PLAYOFFS. Goodness griefous

Coming back from apparently back injury in the most high pressure situation possible down in the series and potentially 0-3 when he plays, I don't see it working out the way they hope at all...

The **** is insane. Dude hasn’t played an nba game in almost a year. Gets traded to an entirely new team a few weeks ago. And is expecting to plug and play in the playoffs.

Ridiculous

And this doesn’t even go into the fact that Ben is mentally afraid to do a vital basketball fundamental.
Was saying that when this 'Ben is necessary!' chatter started.

-foe

I just don’t get how a dude with a bad back is going to play his first game in a year in a playoff game against an extremely physical defense. What’s the difference between being able to play 10 minutes and 20 if your back is that bad?

He lied about his back. It’s that simple.

Nash’s comments the other day were telling. All mental.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom