2022 OFFICIAL NBA PLAYOFF THREAD - NBA FINALS TIME - GS 4-2 - STEVE GETS #4……ON NT - SUMMER JAM SCREEN RECEIPTS INCOMING……

Status
Not open for further replies.
Send jokic home! Tired of dude. Yeah u get buckets but their empty buckets. One more then go fishing. :pimp:

LETS TALK ABOUT IT

1650603861136.jpeg

Then why mention Jokic allegedly being “in jail” instead of just saying “cool, my team won”? Why focus on a single player if you‘re just about wins and losses?

Teams win and lose; single players don’t.
Because the MVP didn’t score or assist a single bucket down the stretch in a close game. How is this not a big deal?

Means dude ain’t done anything yet. Yes he a highlight reel but what else? Shut up n let your game talk. If you win a couple while running your mouth ok then you earned it to keep talking trash online. Now I want wolves to beat grizzlies.

That seems like you’re focusing on individual stats, which you said a minute ago you don’t actually care about. Which is it, chief?
You got it. My mistake, I should give Jokic a pass because he scored 37 points, but failed to win the game. Not sure what I was thinking. Never once did I say he was trash, I just said as a MVP, you can do other things to help win a game. Stats never tell the whole story.

Last edited:
bhzmafia14 bhzmafia14 I’ll give it until Game 4 until I acknowledge the Vanny Grizz’s, I’ll be in a crazy place, called a sports-betting state of Iowa this weekend, betting against them

Think the Nuggets are getting swept. Dubs are probably the worst match-up they could have faced other than the Suns.

And some people will use it as reason to slander Joker’s MVP. But to me it just shows how good he was to get that team to be a 6th seed in the West.
I hate that this is the most accurate prediction I’ve ever had in an NT NBA thread.

KAT lookin bad.

Like I said he needs to go to Dirk school.
He's always trying to over power people, it's like he's tryna prove hes tough.

Just be a finesse player.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom