2022 OFFICIAL NBA PLAYOFF THREAD - NBA FINALS TIME - GS 4-2 - STEVE GETS #4……ON NT - SUMMER JAM SCREEN RECEIPTS INCOMING……

Status
Not open for further replies.
4r5d6b.gif

Klay just provided the meme that is going to haunt RustyShackleford RustyShackleford forever :lol:

Some of y’all still don’t get it! :lol:

Just like Mitchell had 32 pts…ooh wow 32 pts

Hello!!! They are empty points! Jokic overrated period. Dude is literally shooting the ball downwards and dunking without jumping. Of course you should get hella buckets! :lol:

I used to enjoy the inside the nba crew, but it’s clear as day they don’t really pay attention to the games or watch them at all. Like when Tatum hit the game winner game 1, Chuck was the only one to react and everyone else was stone faced or the dumb takes they had today

It's always weird when Chuck is making perfect sense

Besides some Jokic slander everything Chuck said was right tonight.

Especially about Football players.

Chuck said “The Timberwolves may as well be Football players since they were so dumb tonight. They should play in the USFL”. That really had me 😭

(Seriously tho, said it during game. - The Wolves need some REAL coaching)

Last edited:
Dude was just on CBS Sports Network one afternoon firing a terrible Jordan Poole take :lol:

dray said something very similar about the team when interviewed on the warriors telecast. this squad is really well balanced between veterans and young players

i might’ve been frustrated with kerr’s stupid, inconsistent rotations thru the regular season but i guess we’re seeing the fruits of those decisions.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom