2022 OFFICIAL NBA PLAYOFF THREAD - NBA FINALS TIME - GS 4-2 - STEVE GETS #4……ON NT - SUMMER JAM SCREEN RECEIPTS INCOMING……

Status
Not open for further replies.
Now let’s talk about your boy Siakim
:nerd:
Why? Lol. You love picking on particular caliber players and expect them to do something more than they’re capable of

Siakam is a second option at best playing the role of a first option

Hes still a top 20 player… but that doesn’t automatically mean he should be leading his team to deep playoff runs

Maybe if he got help from your boy Fred they’d be better off. But nah I’m not the type to be like omg!!!! Fvv!!! Fraud!!! Lol

Royal Rumble in here

28A335D3-8871-4444-BD77-3578E5DDA6B0.gif

Why? Lol. You love picking on particular caliber players and expect them to do something more than they’re capable of

Hes still a top 20 player… but that doesn’t automatically mean he should be leading his team to deep playoff runs

Maybe if he got help from your boy Fred they’d be better off. But nah I’m not the type to be like omg!!!! Fvv!!! Fraud!!! Lol

Nah man. Siakim is a all nba talent (you been saying this) top 25 player and he can’t even ineffeciently get to his season averages. I know he isn’t a 1st option. I don’t expect a deep playoff run but how a few good playoff games?

He can’t shoot over 40%? He averaged 30 in the regular season against the 6ers and he’s at the 19 right now. He’s catching some slander.

Slander Fred!

I'm still crying at giving up a 21-0 run at home and not calling a timeout :rofl: :rofl: even Doc's stubborn *** would've called one :lol:

Did you watch the game? I swear it almost made my eyes bleed. :lol:

I’m not sure if I can finish watching this series.

Nice to see you back in here. How you like the Poole party?
Started a new gig,place has literally no service so by the time get to this thread I’m behind 30-40 pages :lol:

Nice little player but tell him do this against a real defense tho.

How you feeling about 2 your 3 teams about be eliminated ?

Nah man. Siakim is a all nba talent (you been saying this) top 25 player and he can’t even ineffeciently get to his season averages. I know he isn’t a 1st option. I don’t expect a deep playoff run but how a few good playoff games?

He can’t shoot over 40%? He averaged 30 in the regular season against the 6ers and he’s at the 19 right now. He’s catching some slander.

Slander Fred!
You miss game one of the series? Lol

Nah man, I’m not gonna spend energy slandering good players like Fred and siakam

Spend your Friday and the playoffs doing that, though! Whatever makes y’all happy lol

Playoffs been great tho! Delivering fo sho

Siakam has a “+” matchup against Tobias and Tobias got him in Alcatraz….last regular matchup he had 37 and a triple dub

He deserves this slander

Slander Fred!
I came into that series expecting Toronto to give Philly hell and they gettin rolled.

Someone up there catching shade at some point. Haven't put my finger on whom yet.

Nick Nurse checked out? :nerd:

we might need to have a talk about KD

i always joke that dude threw this shh because he wanted to leave, but this might just be dude

We been having that talk. He ain't it. Ain't been it. FMvps be damned, he could only ever live his best life because Steph took all the pressure off. Defenders and team schemes even said curry was more important to stop. There was some will metric of the amount of times curry was double teamed compared to kd. Like 75 to 1 ratio. Something ridiculous.

Siakam has a “+” matchup against Tobias and Tobias got him in Alcatraz….last regular matchup he had 37 and a triple dub

He deserves this slander
Go for it, dude. If Jokic can get slander I guess anyone can and should way more so

I understand the vibe

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom