2022 OFFICIAL NBA PLAYOFF THREAD - NBA FINALS TIME - GS 4-2 - STEVE GETS #4……ON NT - SUMMER JAM SCREEN RECEIPTS INCOMING……

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jokic should tank a season, so the true culprit finally gets exposed

6858908B-9008-4DB6-B940-9B0400936C49.jpeg
that is not the face of the injury bug

I mean....

With Memphis's arrival, GS'S (resurrection I guess), Twolves putting it together, and then the suns.

Even healthy I don't think Denver is better than any of those teams.

jordan really the worst and best thing to happen to the NBA

anytime these things come up I’m always surprised when jordan isn’t included

but we expect so much from these dudes that they just can’t live up to

but jordan did take the whole thing to a whole other level that we all benefit from

at the same time thou I feel for these dudes trying chase that ghost.. we legit going see Lebron on his 4th team because of that

Nah. Jokic has the worst supporting cast out of everyone in the playoffs. It’s a WCF team when fully healthy.
Was only a small sample of like 10 games or so, but IIRC the Nuggets looked real good when they had Joker, MPJ, Murray and Gordon

Slandering Joker & Luka this morning?
I see what’s going on here. aepps20 aepps20

Woke Bois seemed to find bass in their voice. Weenies need to step back. I have heard on excellent authority that Luka and Joker are mad that their mother and my Bae Marjorie Green is having to defend her right to be a beautiful WHITE 👸. Makes me sick. CRT agenda won't be tolerated in JROSE5's NT.

We out here throwing shade at Joker when there’s plenty of REAL SLANDER to be had. :smh:
I mean there’s diff levels of slander though

Going out of your way to slander what’s nothing more than a second option who is in a first option role in siakam is just as silly as going all in mega slander on Jokic

I guess hate fuels though so it doesn’t surprise me

Chris Finch and Michael Malone need to be getting eaten alive this morning.

Miserable efforts all around.

Reactions: HIM
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom