2022 OFFICIAL NBA PLAYOFF THREAD - NBA FINALS TIME - GS 4-2 - STEVE GETS #4……ON NT - SUMMER JAM SCREEN RECEIPTS INCOMING……

Status
Not open for further replies.
FPwJzIRVkAE2Q11.jpg

This is for the best. Of the remaining East play-in teams, Hawks are the only one that has any kind of shot or giving the HEAT a series. Charlotte defense too trash and Cavs too injured.

See this is what my concern is. If the 9 & 10 seed get in we may see a game like this every year. Most seasons you can argue that the 8 & 9 seeds are relatively equal in terms of talent, but a 10 seed? They will more than not have no business being in a high stakes game like this.
Same thing happened to Charlotte last year. Got 40 hung on them out the gate by the Pacers. They were the 10th seed. I just feel like a 10th seed getting in this game is probably too much

Same thing happened to Charlotte last year. Got 40 hung on them out the gate by the Pacers. They were the 10th seed. I just feel like a 10th seed getting in this game is probably too much
The only thing is in this case the 9th and 10th seed had like the same records, so you can’t really just cut them off or say it’s too much if the team ahead of em have similar records

Charlotte just ain’t obviously ready for the play in level yet is all that this is telling me

Nothing to do with the Hornets
Yeah I mean I just think they are kinda mid. Ice Tray is the only creator and they suck defensively. Not super high on the Heat, but I don’t really think Atlanta would have a chance against them. Might not beat Cleveland either if Allen plays.

The only thing is in this case the 9th and 10th seed had like the same records, so you can’t really just cut them off or say it’s too much of the team ahead of em have similar records

Charlotte just ain’t obviously ready for the play in level yet is all that this is telling me
this. borrego fooling with those rotations tonight like its a 2nd night of a B2B against the thunder.

sad that their answer to this is probably to trade for russ

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom