2022 OFFICIAL NBA PLAYOFF THREAD - NBA FINALS TIME - GS 4-2 - STEVE GETS #4……ON NT - SUMMER JAM SCREEN RECEIPTS INCOMING……

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ben Simmons definitely was gone show up if they made it too the finals the want credit :lol: :lol: :lol:

That boy ain’t slick

Luka obviously the better player at his respected sport but isn’t the cowboys qb always going to be the most popular/Known person in town?

NFL in popularity in general is unreal, Jags/Lions Thursday night game will do nba finals numbers lol

That’s not my point…

Point is Luka is the way bigger Star in his Sport (by far)….

It’s disrespectful to even compare Prescott to Luka.

If an NBA player was Dak Prescott - it’d be D’Angelo Russell or something.

Would love to see Doc in LA. :pimp:

But if you guys do blow this series, that may be the least of your worries….

I have no idea how the Sixers could allow themselves to sign Harden to THAT extension - Doing so would be damn near malpractice IMO.

Even if we win the series and by some miracle make it past Miami, there's still no way Harden deserves the max. That may cripple our team more than any other bad contract we signed....

Morey should have went the Haliburton/ Heild/ Barnes route... :smh:

But it’s not fake because Dak is out here being the bigger Star when he shouldn’t be…

That’s my point.

We’re on the same page here. I don’t like it either.

People here hold Dak in higher regard than Dirk. It just is what it is.

Eminem shouldn’t be the highest selling rapper of all time but what can you do about it

279240221_5827217560640053_392815478009957664_n.jpg
Should be Kai and the Celtics lol you know multiverse Kai thinking

'that should be me over there beating me over here.'

Luka is a better basketball player than dak is a football player but dak is the bigger star

yup

cowboys ain’t done shh since the 90s

but still the most valuable team in all of sports.. and dak is the QB of that team

since winning the super bowl on January 28th 1996, the team got 4 playoff wins

2 playoff wins in the last decade.. only 1 the decade before that

at least the lakers have won a couple titles in the last 20 years.. at least some teenage Yankees fans could say they remember them winning something

but football is really crack.. hell look at all the commercials baker was in and this man was getting drafted by Cleveland

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom