2022 OFFICIAL NBA PLAYOFF THREAD - NBA FINALS TIME - GS 4-2 - STEVE GETS #4……ON NT - SUMMER JAM SCREEN RECEIPTS INCOMING……

Status
Not open for further replies.
People here hold Dak in higher regard than Dirk.

please tell me you lying..

cant be

these pics alone is all I needed to see from dirk to have him easily over rayne dakota

1650979546575.jpeg

1650979572381.png

A Lakers fan taking a shot at the clippers all while giving props to the Celtics.

What is this world coming to?
No shots.

Kawhi and pg injuries screwed them. Last year and this year was their chance at a finals run (especially last year) and possibly at least 1 title. Team was great even without kawhi.

Luka is a better basketball player than dak is a football player but dak is the bigger star
This is facts. Luka's still young, and I think that's got a chance to start changing if he can push a run through these playoffs.

But football always going to rule all here and nationally, so Dak still gonna have the chunky soup and Papa Johns commercials.
People here hold Dak in higher regard than Dirk. It just is what it is.
This is not. I whole heartedly disagree with this.

This is facts. Luka's still young, and I think that's got a chance to start changing if he can push a run through these playoffs.

But football always going to rule all here and nationally, so Dak still gonna have the chunky soup and Papa Johns commercials.

This is not. I whole heartedly disagree with this.

Let let me rephrase. Dak love did cool some last year since they were mid. but to some the idea of what people think dak can do vs what dirk already did weigh the same.

Aww man I love NT. Please never let anything happen to this site. Internet would never feel the same.
You can find anything you’re looking for here if you know where to look.

And the beef between lawdog and killer :rofl::rofl::rofl::sick::sick::lol::lol::lol:
If I didn’t have a strategic planning meeting in 6 minutes I’d go to the beginning. Y’all boys chill out though.

I usually don't care but I need to see the Stephen A Smith clips today. Its gonna be something else.

Let let me rephrase. Dak love did cool some last year since they were mid. but to some the idea of what people think dak can do vs what dirk already did weigh the same.
This is probably fair.

The IDEA of a Super Bowl winning quarterback - at least from a media perspective - is always going to rule all here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom