2022 OFFICIAL NBA PLAYOFF THREAD - NBA FINALS TIME - GS 4-2 - STEVE GETS #4……ON NT - SUMMER JAM SCREEN RECEIPTS INCOMING……

Status
Not open for further replies.
Steve-hive weird. Guys up 3-1 but keep dwelling on what could've been if KD didn't leave their beloved.

What Keyerie say, "Its like a scorned girlfriend, asking for an explanation why I left but still wanting a text back."

Reactions: OTG
KD really needs to take a break from social media and day to day life in general man, hop on a pj to a nice tropical destination for a week or 2 to disconnect fully and come back well rested and recharged physically and mentally.

All this internet back and forth and paying attention to every single thing said about him can't be healthy coming off that sweep and performance...

Is KD slander really that warranted though? Guy was getting double teamed 90% of the time and the reason games 2, 3 & 4 were actually competitive.

I come in peace.

But when Steph under-performs for these same reasons, people accept that as a valid excuse. Why is this applicable for KD and NOT Steph?

All those Finals performances he got killed for here, people say it's because he's overrated. But I recall Steph getting played physically, double-triple teamed on every possession and the other team explicitly game planning to stop him, individually.

Oh, and I almost forgot to mention--KD was guarding Al Horford throughout the series. So, it's not like he was guarding Tatum 1-on-1, which would've compromised his offensive output.

How/why is KD different?

Simmons had another workout on Saturday, after which Nash said Simmons had no issues. On Sunday, Simmons informed the team his back was sore. For Nets players, the confusion was not centered around Simmons’ ailment, but with the perceived lack of attempt to play, effort to be in uniform and push his body in these high-stakes playoffs, sources said. Nets players and coaches wanted to see Simmons show resolve and enter this series to start his on-court Brooklyn tenure, even if it was for limited minutes on Monday or none at all while still dressing for the game.
The wanted bro to just be in uniform and he was like nah 😭

So its not KAT, DLo or even Ant who needs to step up tonight
lupe1 (1).png

Mfs on here can't comprehend

Kd wasn't **** before steph and ain't **** without steph. We are just reminding you that. Steph saved that man's career

Ben need a sit down interview or something so folks can understand what the hell. Goes from wild confident and so intelligent one minute to so mentally overwhelmed the next he's blowing his own back out with his mind.
He cant explain it
Its an uncontrolled fear

Dude might have received some death threats

ahh so now nuance and context matter.

interasdesting.

Only when it fits their narratives.

EYE see the lack of being able to hold all players to the same standards by the media and NT

EYE for one hold all players to the same standards. It's amazing how context is ignored for some players but relevant for others.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom