2022 OFFICIAL NBA PLAYOFF THREAD - NBA FINALS TIME - GS 4-2 - STEVE GETS #4……ON NT - SUMMER JAM SCREEN RECEIPTS INCOMING……

Status
Not open for further replies.

3hOr.gif

fd7c33ce7a0a0ca09f035c5e331d6517.gif

Ben need a sit down interview or something so folks can understand what the hell. Goes from wild confident and so intelligent one minute to so mentally overwhelmed the next he's blowing his own back out with his mind.

Draftexpress called it early.
I swear I remember he said it in in an interview pre draft

he thought Ben had a big fear of looking bad in public.
he was the only prospect he'd ever covered that god worse at shooting from age 14 to draft time.

1000% i have no friends first of all but beyond that seems like a waste you throw tons of money to not even be able to touch them then go home with your boner tucked sideways in your pants, upset at the lack of any real goingsons. You know how i get down. Better roi
At the right spots they offer it all and get touchy feely. The setting makes it easier to haggle as well atleast imo. Memorable nights can be had under $100

Some folks tried to tell them about the Harden special in the playoffs. He’s washed.
He’s looking even worse than I thought he would

Will he score 30 once this playoff? People were saying he only needs to be a facilitator but I never bought that angle. He needs to be a substantial scorer, especially with embiid hurt

Not that 30 is some kind of golden benchmark but the last time he scored 30 was March 29th and the time before that was January 25th

Some folks tried to tell them about the Harden special in the playoffs. He’s washed.
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

We just thought maxey was taking the leap and he did against FVV :lol: Him looking like a 6th man the past game or so got Jim looking extra washed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom